Rumored Colby dating dime-piece Polyana Viana

httpscdni.rt_.comfiles2020.03xxl5e61377c85f5401126159e26.jpg
ldatkncyy7e51.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-08-02-at-3.28.37-PM.png

Eh69dsBWAAEfhs4.jpg
I ain't mad at him at allc

Legit one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen in a while

Dude, Don't be so negative. I doubt People are so skeptical of female combat athletes nowadays
I stand by what I said. Bro chicks are the worst. No desire to be with a chick who wants to fight. Their is a reason the word feminine exists.

Different time?? When? 1952? lol
No I just don't find girls who fight attractive, hence why 95% of chicks who fight are dog ass ugly. I actually think guys who like watching girls fight to be a little bit questionable. I just don't see the entertainment in girls fighting,

Nice arm tat...classy. Gonna regret that one in 10 years. On a side note she has a pretty face and nice legs with small ankles. Just can't get pass a good looking girl who has an arm tat....especially a generic (I just want an any arm tat that has no real meaning) one. 90% of the people I know with tats regret them. Glad I never got any of the one's I considered, although I have a couple hundred grand in surgery scars that at least mean something. Not some shit I picked out of a binder at a tattoo shop when I was drunk.

Last edited:
I stand by what I said. Bro chicks are the worst. No desire to be with a chick who wants to fight. Their is a reason the word feminine exists.

You Made your point yesterday already,lol.
You do what you like, I'm not judging you.

No I just don't find girls who fight attractive, hence why 95% of chicks who fight are dog ass ugly. I actually think guys who like watching girls fight to be a little bit questionable. I just don't see the entertainment in girls fighting,
I watch all fights, good or bad.
Don’t try to disparage me because I watch all and you pick and choose.

if you hate women, that’s on you, but don’t try to point at all of us and act like we’re the weird ones, grandpa

Polyana Viana responds to rumors of relationship with Colby Covington: “We’re just friends”

I watch all fights, good or bad.
Don’t try to disparage me because I watch all and you pick and choose.

if you hate women, that’s on you, but don’t try to point at all of us and act like we’re the weird ones, grandpa
Um so how does me not like watching women fight, equate to me hating women? Please enlighten me.

I'll take a white girl all day long. Only people who wouldn't take a white girl are broke. Their money goes a lot further and is more impressive to a girl from a third world country.
White western women are disgusting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back