Media Polyana Viana tests out Poatan's guard in the kitchen as they work on their "jiu jitsu"

She's way hotter than that German chick he was dating before

Have to agree. That girl was attractive but sort of too flawless, made her more boring looking. Compared to Polyana who isn't a conventional beauty but has wayyy more sex appeal.

Have to agree. That girl was attractive but sort of too flawless, made her more boring looking. Compared to Polyana who isn't a conventional beauty but has wayyy more sex appeal.
I don't even think it's that. The German chick wasn't flawless looking at all. She was just a healthy looking but average looking face wise German chick. Polyana to me looks way more like a model or something in the face

can someone fill me in with the last GF... i didnt care to sit through a youtube clickbait video

His technique is terrible.

From that position he needs to either pull her head down, or sweep and then get back into guard.

can someone fill me in with the last GF... i didnt care to sit through a youtube clickbait video
She was married but apparently hadn't told him that she was still (apparently) legally married to another dude.

So he gave her back to the streets.

Poatan - hit it & bounce.

All I'm sayin'

imagine using 'angry incel' over 'supreme gentleman' unironically

need to delete that reddit account stat boy

I am sure poatan is dude who dont check women when he is on training mode. He see only results and weak points.

You'll be attracted to whoever I tell you to you little shit-wipe. Funny how one word about you being an incel makes you explode with bitterness proving me right.

It's weird how some people think "their fantasy imagination" = reality.

Nothing about your idiotic tirade has anything to do with reality.

Let me make one thing clear kid, you know the guy you're worshipping like a deity because you grew up without a father?

Kid?
Uh, I'm 59 years old, junior.
Homeowner, 35-year professional career.
Parents died in 2020, married 55 years, till death did they part.

Worshiping?
Yeah, no. I am a fan of Pereira, for a number of reasons, but I worship no one.

Alex would completely bludgeon your empty skull for talking this way about his women. You won't be mentioning it the next time you're drooling for his autograph, I certainly know that.

Lol, I have never asked for anyone's autograph in my life. Would never.

You "certainly" know nothing ... but, as a basement dweller, imagine a lot <45>

If Alex and Polyana are indeed an item..I don't think even Colby is dumb enough to say the "how's taste my pee pee pee?". Or insinuate anything similar.

It's weird how some people think "their fantasy imagination" = reality.

Nothing about your idiotic tirade has anything to do with reality.

Kid?
Uh, I'm 59 years old, junior.
Homeowner, 35-year professional career.
Parents died in 2020, married 55 years, till death did they part.

Worshiping?
Yeah, no. I am a fan of Pereira, for a number of reasons, but I worship no one.

Lol, I have never asked for anyone's autograph in my life. Would never.

You "certainly" know nothing ... but, as a basement dweller, imagine a lot <45>

Back