Media Polyana Viana tests out Poatan's guard in the kitchen as they work on their "jiu jitsu"

Update on my training. My girl has the best mount in the 110 lb division.

She's hot but it would take some mental strength to not picture Colby's douchey face knowing he hit it. I'm sure I'd get over it though.

giphy.gif

Was she the one that subbed @PrideJitZoo?

Also, to all the incels thinking that eating pussy is a beta move...If you had ever once pleased a woman sexually you would understand how moronic that is

People are saying that? That's crazy. It's one of the best things about being a man.

It's weird how some people think "their fantasy imagination" = reality.

Nothing about your idiotic tirade has anything to do with reality.

Kid?
Uh, I'm 59 years old, junior.
Homeowner, 35-year professional career.
Parents died in 2020, married 55 years, till death did they part.

Worshiping?
Yeah, no. I am a fan of Pereira, for a number of reasons, but I worship no one.

Lol, I have never asked for anyone's autograph in my life. Would never.

You "certainly" know nothing ... but, as a basement dweller, imagine a lot <45>

There is almost zero chance any of that is the truth since you're in damage control mode now, but if you're a 60 year old who comes across as an imbecile in his late teens what makes you think that is any better? That is infinitely more pathetic. One foot in the grave, the other still in (special needs)high school mentally. Speaking of which, I doubt your parents were ever together which explains your unhealthy obsession for Pereira. He doesn't care about you, you weirdo stalker. Like I correctly picked out, you're an incel and your bitterness about it has shown this entire thread. I'll believe you about them being dead now but only if you admit that it's because of the shame of having produced you.

60 years of mediocrity. 60 years of life lead you to this behavior online, let that sink in. You know what, whether you're a teen or an elderly man, the only thing we should agree on is that you should have a noose around your neck so you will no longer pollute the gene pool or God forbid, one of your blanks creates a monstrocity you would call an offspring.

Back