Colby Covington lashes out at people who attacked him for his cartoon character tweet by doubling down and making another cartoon character tweet

His character doesnt have anywhere to go after getting dominated like that.
He went to Fox News, and they ate it up.

Now 30% of Americans who don't follow MMA think he should have / would have won, except for anti-Trump bias.

Even sherdoggers most vitriolic conservatives know he's full of shit. But there it is.

It's a weird fucking world we live in.

The best thing we can do is start ignoring him like he deserves. Starting.....now.

He went to Fox News, and they ate it up.

Now 30% of Americans who don't follow MMA think he should have / would have won, except for anti-Trump bias.

Even sherdoggers most vitriolic conservatives know he's full of shit. But there it is.

It's a weird fucking world we live in.

The best thing we can do is start ignoring him like he deserves. Starting.....now.

I like many others follow the UFC and think Colby should have won.

It's not just 30 pe cent who don't follow UFC.

You would probably think the same if you weren't blinded by Covington hate

That fool is one of the dumber users on this site.
I think his user name was the first one I ever remember after joining this site to be like "I should probably actually look at the name of this guy I'm arguing with instead of just responding, cuz these takes are just so dumb"

Having said that, I've gone to find much worse users and didn't find him to be always shit posting like others, but he's full of shit here

Last edited:

No you don't. You simply don't believe he won 3 rounds. You just like saying you think he won.

Nice try though.

There are not "many others."

That's not what was meant by that 30% line and I can't tell if you missed that as part of your trolling, or because you're an idiot on top of being a troll.

Are you sure it's not you who is blinded by Covington jizz?

Reactions: lsa
who did he lash out against? 2 people that commented on the cartoons? I refuse to believe the cartoons he posted caused an uproar..

Even if you thought he won before, just his cringe ass Tweets should revoke that win to a loss anyways

who did he lash out against? 2 people that commented on the cartoons? I refuse to believe the cartoons he posted caused an uproar..
It went viral on Reddit+4chan apparently as well as here. Oh and of course he received backlash on the Tweet itself so yeah he released a new tweet to further cope

he's right though. people here want to point out colbys obsession with trump and then ignore their own obsession with colby.

Back