Media Colby Covington interview, death wish

Everyone loves to hates Colby. Fact is he is actually pretty damn good. Usman has destroyed everyone but Colby both fights Colby right there till the end. Yeah he is cringy but it gets over looked hes also pretty good. No idea how Masvidal thinks he beats Colby.
He doesn't think that, obviously, otherwise he would have taken the fight long time ago.

"his reply although may be funny to some, its literally asking for death to some."
HollowDependentCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

im honestly bought in on Khamzat. I really think he’s gonna do some special things at welterweight and middleweight. Looking at his resume and record so far he’s a bigger prospect that Khabib. Dude basically hasn’t lost at any level of the fight game and is just getting started. Really the only thing you can say is that he has a strange attitude outside the octagon but who knows if that’s a bad thing or not.

I would much rather see Colby fight Khamzat than Masvidal. Khamzat hasn't earned that fight but at least there is a chance it will be competitive. Colby rarely fights yet everyone just wants to give him gimme fights and titleshots

34:30 onwards

The so called champ of the division refuses to mention his name where as the real champ is ready for any challenge.

Reminds me of the Saiyan Prince Vegeta

The so called champ of the division refuses to mention his name where as the real champ is ready for any challenge.

The actual champ needs to fight the top ranked contenders, not Khamzat.

Colby needs to fight people to get back to a title shot, Khamzat being one option.

It's not that difficult to figure out.

He probably wouldn't take that fight.

Not because he is scared. But because it's a low reward high risk fight for him, compared to the Masvidal fight.

Nothing wrong with being willing to lineup for a smeshing.

Would be crazy if this fight gets signed. Fuck it. Is Khamzat a money fight yet or is he stuck on some other contract? Does this headline an ESPN card or go on the main card of a PPV? Interesting.

Would be crazy if this fight gets signed. Fuck it. Is Khamzat a money fight yet or is he stuck on some other contract? Does this headline an ESPN card or go on the main card of a PPV? Interesting.

I don't get the impression Khamzat is that bothered about money. Dude just likes to fight, I'm sure his manager will handle that though.

Colby just wants a payday. He will get outwrestled so bad that no one will even think of Colby as a wrestler afterwards

Colby Covington's interviews are more entertaining than Mayweather's entire career.
Must be why millions paid to watch mayweather and a handful watch these for free.

TS is pretty dishonest here Colby's not pushing the idea and dismissed the fight idea with "I'll fight anyone" hyperbole Usman said basically the same his last interview if Khamzat gets into a position to fight for the belt.

Colby "never been finished" was his tapping to Alves also a fake stoppage?

He said he would do it if Dana wants him to. I believe him.

I think Dana would probably rather make that fight if Khamzat wins the belt, if he gets the belt off Usman next year and Colby does a season of TUF and beats Masvidal then Khamzat Vs Colby for the belt has the potential to sell a shitload of PPV's

Back