Media Colby Covington interview, death wish

Why not? He said in the interview Masvidal fight probably will not happen. He spent 7 moonths trying to make it last year too.

What other option does he have?

He was willing to wait 7 months to try and force the Masvidal fight before now Masvidal has less options colby will obviously sit on his ass for another year unless Masvidal blesses him with fight.

Why not? He said in the interview Masvidal fight probably will not happen. He spent 7 moonths trying to make it last year too.

What other option does he have?

there are 13 people in the top 15 that he hasn't fought. Seems like he has plenty of options, if he actually wants them

I’m so sick of seeing all this hype about the can crusher. When he beats a top 10 guy in similar fashion, I’ll buy it. For now though, it’s just annoying and similar to when O’Malley was crushing cans before the first L.
If you are sick of it don't even click on the thread, it's not hard to do
Regardless of fighter, haters like you are so pathetic lol

He was willing to wait 7 months to try and force the Masvidal fight before now Masvidal has less options colby will obviously sit on his ass for another year unless Masvidal blesses him with fight.

If Masvidal broke his ribs like Colby said, he will be out till the end of 2022

Usman's fought everyone they put in front of him and he's been thinking about stopping long before Khamzat arrived.

Not everything is about Khamzat. Appreciate the champion you have right now who has broken records and put on very good fights. Let Khamzat crack the top 10 and beat some good opponents to prove he even deserves to fight Usman.
I didn't mean to say he'd retire BECAUSE of Khamzat.
I'm saying he plans on retiring soon, and Khamzat isn't the fight he'll want to actively pursue right before leaving.
It's a very dangerous fight and Khamzat isn't yet in a position where he can claim Usman ought to fight him.

I wanna see this fight, but not yet. Khamzat needs to fight by Decemeber. January at the latest. Colby will probably be out until March or April. So let them cross paths at a later date.

I’m so sick of seeing all this hype about the can crusher. When he beats a top 10 guy in similar fashion, I’ll buy it. For now though, it’s just annoying and similar to when O’Malley was crushing cans before the first L.
The hype is warranted, S he has been entertaining. Just don't go on threads he is highlighted in

I think it's bs that they ban people for no good reason. Makes no sense how they run this place like that and there are no ways to appeal once you are banned. It's number one bullshit, gono btw was banned this year too, and many others.

number-one-bullshit-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif
I agree...but what was he banned for?

I don't believe Colby wants this fight to be honest and this is just him saying it but if his actully serious about it December could be a great date or perhaps even January after that Khamzat is fighting for the title but either way if his willing to fight Khamzat is willing to abandon pursuing that Burns fight if Colby is willing to sign the dotted lines but I think he won't take this fight seriously and all of this is just BS

Everyone loves to hates Colby. Fact is he is actually pretty damn good. Usman has destroyed everyone but Colby both fights Colby right there till the end. Yeah he is cringy but it gets over looked hes also pretty good. No idea how Masvidal thinks he beats Colby.
Actually not there till the end of the first fight was finished and ran out like a sore loser.

If he is serious and KC accepted, I am totally down.

1) People say "KC is the next best thing since sliced bread"...basically.
2) People say "KC hasn't fought anyone in the top 10, before I am sold, let's see him against a top 10"...basically.

This solves it. And it would be a great test for KC. Colby could get KO'd quickly, but we all know Colby has a gas tank from hell and throws menacing punches/kicks and has great grappling.

Colby could potentially show KC is another hype train, or KC could prove his hype train.

I like it. tough one to call although I would lean towards Colby based off of his competition and his cardio. KC claims to have it, but we haven't seen it.

How did you get banned?
Mods, how did he "The Chosen" get banned? Did he say something about the Liberals or Biden?

This is why I avoid posting in the war room.
Easy way to get banned for no good reason.
If you look at the threads there, they seem very "oriented" either way, with rarely people saying anything new for fear of being banned.
I guess this is what happens when you have pandora's box which is political sub-forums.

Back