• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby’s Last Stand

Five rounds and he had a small cut on his forehead, perfectly fine apart from that.

It's called being rusty for two years off but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself dude.
Well, the whole point of basically cowering like a bitch for the vast majority of the fight is to avoid being punched or hurt, so..... good job by him?

He has pretty much one more chance still. He should be trying to get a fight with Shavkat. Belal is next. And Shavkat is going to fight somebody to see who is after Belal. Or Shavkat might also take a stay busy fight against a lower ranked fighter. Since it’ll probably be at least a year until he gets his TS.

I know it goes against everything Colby believes in. But, if he wants another TS. He’s going to have to earn it by fighting an actual top contender. Shavkat, and Burns are the most likely.

Lots of time for this to play out. But time is not on Colby’s side. I hoped Edwards would smoke him, and retire him. But Colby does have a path to another TS.

Colby vs. Sean Brady is the fight to make now but he really needs to retire after that performance.

Five rounds and he had a small cut on his forehead, perfectly fine apart from that.

It's called being rusty for two years off but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself dude.
Black eye, cut cheek, swollen lip, compromised leg.

Are you a flat earther by chance?

Black eye, cut cheek, swollen lip, compromised leg.

Are you a flat earther by chance?
Dude, I've had worse that that from a sparring session before.

After 25 minutes with ...if you listened to the commentary team, the greatest, most technical striker in the history of the sport.

The cope is strong with the Colby haters. It was a shit performance by the guy and he didn't get going till the 4th round but the people on here are trying to make it sound like he was destroyed and heading straight to the hospital are just ridiculous.

He said it himself, he's feeling great and wants a fight in the first quarter of 2024... but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify the hate, no matter how absurd, go ahead.

9-1-1 Colby failed again because he's a loser. Now he needs bitch ass Dana Wifebeater to grant him more white Privelege
View attachment 1017984
Surely there are more worthy white dudes around...? I'd never imagined it could be down to this.
Makes sense. Roy Nelson was the perfect posterboy for USA culture.

After 25 minutes with ...if you listened to the commentary team, the greatest, most technical striker in the history of the sport.

The cope is strong with the Colby haters. It was a shit performance by the guy and he didn't get going till the 4th round but the people on here are trying to make it sound like he was destroyed and heading straight to the hospital are just ridiculous.

He said it himself, he's feeling great and wants a fight in the first quarter of 2024... but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify the hate, no matter how absurd, go ahead.
1702849460529.png

the difference in the fight was 13 punches, that's it. Colby had more ground control time with the same amount of takedowns, hardly a catastrophic career ending loss. Leon also looked terrible, did nothing, was content on pitter patter too. It was a terrible fight, where the only exciting things were the press conference and seanstrickland throwing down. Colby has only lost to champs, he finished stronger, and no more USADA 2024. He can easily get another title shot with the right matchups, which we know the UFC can do. People need to let the dust settle and not let their vaxxed orange rage cloud everything. It's OK people, breathe.

the difference in the fight was 13 punches, that's it. Colby had more ground control time with the same amount of takedowns, hardly a catastrophic career ending loss. Leon also looked terrible, did nothing, was content on pitter patter too. It was a terrible fight, where the only exciting things were the press conference and seanstrickland throwing down. Colby has only lost to champs, he finished stronger, and no more USADA 2024. He can easily get another title shot with the right matchups, which we know the UFC can do. People need to let the dust settle and not let their vaxxed orange rage cloud everything. It's OK people, breathe.
My god.
A Fedor fan, old timer, who actually seems like he wants to watch covington fight.
You've gone insane. Or I have. Something is absolutely wrong here.

I didn't read your essay. Coby got handled by a dude barely trying.

Sorry your boy is a low level fighter with no relevant wins.

Colby needs to stop playing it safe if he wants the belt, or fade back and become just a card filler thats paid allright like wonderboy

My god.
A Fedor fan, old timer, who actually seems like he wants to watch covington fight.
You've gone insane. Or I have. Something is absolutely wrong here.
it's not that i want to watch him fight. but we got to be rationale here. it wasn't some straight ass whooping at all. it was decided by 13 significant strikes and people are acting like colby is totally washed up, which is unrealistic given my points. he's only lost to champs, he didn't get blown out, he ended stronger, with more ground control time and there's going to be no more USADA in 2024. This with favorable matchups, which we know modern UFC is more than capable of, he's not completely out of the picture. he wrestlefucks wonder guy for 5 rounds and then you don't think he's getting another shot like that? he has another press conference event and you don't think people are watching again? Proud Fedor fan, proud old timer of the game, let's stick to some basic points here about the state of this fight and the state of the division going forward.

Back