• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby’s Last Stand

This is it. He’s gotta win the title or else he’s irrelevant. He knows this and the pressure is either going to make or break him. I’m going with Leon by 3rd round TKO. Colby’s gonna take after his Uncle Chael and always be #2.
I think he got this fight and this opportunity knowing this is his last chance.

The butthurt that's going to result from having both Colby and Strickland as champs just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Today is the day one of the greatest American's of all time becomes champ. Your future champ, Captain Chaos.

You have a weird definition of destroyed. Barely a mark on him and finished the fight on top of the champion punching him in the face.

But sure? LOL
Coby was so broken he fought like a neophyte. Busted face, black eye, one good leg.

The butthurt that's going to result from having both Colby and Strickland as champs just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
You were saying...?

Coby was so broken he fought like a neophyte. Busted face, black eye, one good leg.
Five rounds and he had a small cut on his forehead, perfectly fine apart from that.

It's called being rusty for two years off but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself dude.

What an absolute embarrassment for Colby. It's one thing to lose a fight. But to lose a fight after talking all that shit and to go out there as a guy who has been a pressure fighter his entire career and fight off your back foot all night like a scared bitch? Humiliating.

Back