Rumored Coker planning big event in Russia for 2021

I'm assuming he means the UFC; he is probably waiting for the UFC to give him a call soon. I'm assuming Bellator has made a move for him already but he is waiting for the UFC. Shabily, Vartanyan, and Musayev are the best LWs outside of the big promotions and hopefully we will see them make the jump soon.

Don't forget about AAA.

Or Schulte but I guess you might be classing PFL as a major promotion which is fair enough.

Don't forget about AAA.

Or Schulte but I guess you might be classing PFL as a major promotion which is fair enough.
Yes, AAA, too, although im gonna be honest, I think he is a step below the other 3 (or maybe I think that because I havent seen him as much as the others). And yes, PFL is a major promotion, IMO, and Schulte is for sure top 15-20 in the world.

Yes, AAA, too, although im gonna be honest, I think he is a step below the other 3 (or maybe I think that because I havent seen him as much as the others). And yes, PFL is a major promotion, IMO, and Schulte is for sure top 15-20 in the world.

I think he's on a par with them personally, check out some of his fights they're all on YouTube.{<redford}

Cool, out of curiosity, where do you rank Mansour Barnaoui?

I haven't seen as much of him as I have the other guys, from what I have seen he's looked good though. Looks deserving of a UFC chance to me. I figure he'll get signed once they're able to debut in France along with Parnasse, Charriere and Lapilus hopefully.

I haven't seen as much of him as I have the other guys, from what I have seen he's looked good though. Looks deserving of a UFC chance to me. I figure he'll get signed once they're able to debut in France along with Parnasse, Charriere and Lapilus hopefully.
Yeah, pretty much what I think, too.

Lol all these mma guys retire like 2x a year

Im assuming the pay at ACA must be pretty good, then. Hopefully Albert can find his way to the UFC sooner rather than later, he isnt getting any younger
There is another new video interview with him. In time stamps is written that ACA paid him 100 000 $ and that he hopes if his fight in some Russian promotion with Shlemenko happens, that organizers will pay him that too. I watched only part about UFC -- again, says that trouble is in visa, but in February embassies/consulate will be opened so hopes to get visa and sign with UFC. Because a lot of fighters can't get into US, UFC needs guys that can fight there. And says that he didn't signed earlier because UFC was mostly signing fighters as a replacement fighters.
I also remember that I've seen in Russian media some fighters menioned that Bellator is in talks with them. Like, Rinat Fakhretdinov, he said that he was in talks, but because of pandemic wasn't signed (like, I think he said that he wasn't able to fly to US and meet Bellator people there).

There is another new video interview with him. In time stamps is written that ACA paid him 100 000 $ and that he hopes if his fight in some Russian promotion with Shlemenko happens, that organizers will pay him that too. I watched only part about UFC -- again, says that trouble is in visa, but in February embassies/consulate will be opened so hopes to get visa and sign with UFC. Because a lot of fighters can't get into US, UFC needs guys that can fight there. And says that he didn't signed earlier because UFC was mostly signing fighters as a replacement fighters.
I also remember that I've seen in Russian media some fighters menioned that Bellator is in talks with them. Like, Rinat Fakhretdinov, he said that he was in talks, but because of pandemic wasn't signed (like, I think he said that he wasn't able to fly to US and meet Bellator people there).
Wow, I $100,000 per fight is a lot, IDK if American promotions would be willing to pay him that much given that he does not have a lot of name value in the US but good for him getting paid.
Rinat Fakhretdinov would be a great addition to any MW division, he will beat Eric Spicely tomorrow and he will probably be on the UFC's radar, too.

Yeah, Rinat Fakhretdinov will definitely be signing with the UFC soon after that fight. Pandemic messed up Bellator that was in talks to sign him before all this.

Yeah, Rinat Fakhretdinov will definitely be signing with the UFC soon after that fight. Pandemic messed up Bellator that was in talks to sign him before all this.

Yep, doing that to a UFC vet in Spicely who also missed weight by a massive amount will have impressed the shit out of Dana I think. Slam dunk signing.

Yep, doing that to a UFC vet in Spicely who also missed weight by a massive amount will have impressed the shit out of Dana I think. Slam dunk signing.
Yes, I mean Spicely sucks tbh but Fakhretdinov looked amazing in the fight. I would assume the UFC met him backstage to set the ground work ready for an immediate signing. I dont see a reason why the UFC would pass on him, specially given that MW is pretty barren. Unless Dana has that whole thing about not signing too many Russians but that would be a mistake IMO.

Yes, I mean Spicely sucks tbh but Fakhretdinov looked amazing in the fight. I would assume the UFC met him backstage to set the ground work ready for an immediate signing. I dont see a reason why the UFC would pass on him, specially given that MW is pretty barren. Unless Dana has that whole thing about not signing too many Russians but that would be a mistake IMO.

I think doing that will bypass any issues with signing too many Russians, he absolutely knocked Spicely dead.

Wish they'd had a reaction cam on him tbh, but I guess we'll see the reaction when looking for a fight comes out.

I think doing that will bypass any issues with signing too many Russians, he absolutely knocked Spicely dead.

Wish they'd had a reaction cam on him tbh, but I guess we'll see the reaction when looking for a fight comes out.
Is that a sure thing that he was filming an episode of looking for a fight?

Yeah, he had Matt Serra and Din Thomas with him.
Cool, its going to be disappointing if he doesnt sign. Although, short of Merab Dvalishvili I dont think anyone worth a damn has come from that show.

Back