Cody Garbrandt Says USADA Tested Positive for Stupidity

First of all, I was merely noting that you aren't getting what he's saying right.

Secondly, that's completely stupid. If a PED substance hasn't been invented yet, or if they haven't figured out a test for it yet, that means everyone gets to use it for all eternity? As another poster pointed out, they've been testing for EPO for almost 20 years.

"Cody insists" - so what? People insist on stupid shit they know nothing about all the time. If he knows, first hand, then he was complicit in his abuse of PEDs when they were teammates, so fuck him if he does actually know something others don't, and fuck him if he doesn't and is talking about of his ass.

ya i agree with your points about cody...you know how it goes though man, when your a team player you keep that shit to yourself among the team, but when both cody and tj split in different directions then cody started talking shit and bring up the use of ped's and stuff....so I take his word with a grain a salt, who knows if he's exaggerating because he's still bitter about losing to tj or maybe he's being truthful, who knows.

also athletes who use ped's, will either use the stuff that's already detected by the tests OR use newer/advanced methods or substances and try to get away with it hoping usada doesn't have a test to find it.

So regardless of what's on the guidelines or what they check for, it's all based on what the fighter chooses to induce into there body.

He beat the shit out of you two times.

Be a man. Realize the same guy beat you up twice. For whatever reason. You got knocked out twice.
So you look like a high school girl still running your mouth

Whilst I agree with all this it needs to be a level playing field, yet of course Jones is still fighting.

I think CG is a complete idiot...But this is one of those "Broken clock is right twice a day" situations.

I agree.

Back