Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf makes you think someone with a tatted sleeve wants a corporate or government job. It's 2018 gramps. Google doesn't care about a tattoo.
If you think people won't judge you when you have a bigass neck tattoo, you are wrong. People will always judge, whatever the job is you are applying for.

I don’t care what they want, as long as my tax money isn’t involved with their being, other than absolutely critical mandates.

I also feel that vagrants should be transported to their own island, with a self sufficient hobo economy, based off of pop cans and clean diapers. And if they get caught wondering the streets like normies, they recieve minimal 3 cane lashings.

this-hunky-tattooed-cop-has-everyone-wanting-to-g-2-21118-1433794633-0_dblbig.jpg

mad?

Artistically, good work.... that's all I got to say.

If you think people won't judge you when you have a bigass neck tattoo, you are wrong. People will always judge, whatever the job is you are applying for.
I think people judge people in general for all different reasons, tattoos not withstanding, but there is a lot of tradition involved with tattoos even bad ones and in 2018 it's less and less uncommon. the general perception will change over time but right now you're right neck tats definitely shouldn't be a small decision process but in 10 years? Could be common it's even allowed in the navy now because of tattoos strong tradition in the military

Looks like a 60 IQ douchebag.
A New York City "beat cop" only needs an IQ of 58.
Plus, that dick is obviously on steroids. A schedule III drug. Yet, he is probably arresting people for selling dimebags of weed. I dont even smoke pot, but the hypocrisy makes me sick to my stomach

shit's horrendous. it doesn't even make sense. a baby in her hand. if he wants some tattos that aren't just egregious, he could just copy his master's tattoos

uT6kbhC.png

jwtMXCn.png
i hate tattoos but that is fucking sick

Who the hell wants a hand job over a BJ? Might as well do it yourself.
Honestly, nobody can do it better than the "owner" of the dick
Getting a HJ is amazing the first couple of times youre with a chick. Ill tell you from first hand experience. Having your wife of 8 years try to jerk you off aint gonna cut it

I came in to say who gives a fuck, but then I see just how many people are viewing this thread right now, so I won't say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back