Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the monster baby from Toy Story with her fingers and the baby face.

I was expecting a Shad Face tramp stamp. Help me out shoopers.

When she's jerking him off, he'll see a baby's face when he looks down.

Like the sentiment but that's terrible.....imagine she giving cody a HJ and baby face just sitting there
Brilliant .
My arms sleeved but I wear a shirt you see none..
But now I can't help think of him getting tugged and seeing that.. Fucked up.
That's good art but terrible too..

Sounds like a bunch of people in here who give a shit maybe a little too much.
The work is good and very detailed.

If she likes it then that’s all that matters.

Like the sentiment but that's terrible.....imagine she giving cody a HJ and baby face just sitting there

Who the hell wants a hand job over a BJ? Might as well do it yourself.

BWg6.gif

Here come the nerds that do not have tats becuase mommy said it makes you a criminal :D:D:D

Effectively when he finishes from a HJ he will be cumming on his babies face... We need some incest nicknames stat... lol

The artist is talented but having a tattood picture of your baby on your hand is trashy as hell.

Why are people ruining their bodies with such tattoos?

A chest or upper arm tattoo is okay. But tattooing your hand or neck? Never understand why people would do that.

Are they convinced they won't ever have to look for a job again?
Tattoes really aren't a deal breaker anymore as far as getting jobs.

shit's horrendous. it doesn't even make sense. a baby in her hand. if he wants some tattos that aren't just egregious, he could just copy his master's tattoos

uT6kbhC.png

jwtMXCn.png
Ha, at least TJ's tattoos are actually kind of cool looking.

Here come the nerds that do not have tats becuase mommy said it makes you a criminal :D:D:D
So now you're a nerd if you don't have any tattoos?

It's more the opposite. People getting tattoos because they are insecure and think it will make them look cool.

I would hate my wife to tug me off knowing that face is on it

I like the art and portrait but hand and finger tattoos never seem to last it'll look like shit in like 5 years unless she takes extreme care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back