Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, someone doesn't ever plan on working.

Like the sentiment but that's terrible.....imagine she giving cody a HJ and baby face just sitting there
Do you honestly need to watch a chick giving you an old fashioned in order to get off?

It's always amused me that people like you sit upon your high horse and claim tattoos are not "classy." It's not like she has a tattoo of a giant dick, it's of her child. Don't you need to get your aarp membership renewed?

It's always amused me that people like you sit upon your high horse and claim tattoos are not "classy." It's not like she has a tattoo of a giant dick, it's of her child. Don't you need to get your aarp membership renewed?
Ok "trashy" is that better cool guy?

Imagine getting a hand job and jizzing on that hand. lol

They aren't classy. It's a fact. It's an indicator of poor decision making skills and lack of a real personality, nothing more.

Lol @ people who get their babies tattood on them

How empty can a head be ?

Like the sentiment but that's terrible.....imagine she giving cody a HJ and baby face just sitting there

Least when he finishes its gonna look like a baby projective vomiting? Gotta look for those positives!

Honestly, nobody can do it better than the "owner" of the dick
Getting a HJ is amazing the first couple of times youre with a chick. Ill tell you from first hand experience. Having your wife of 8 years try to jerk you off aint gonna cut it

The first couple of times I'm with a chick she's putting it in her mouth. I'd lose respect for her if she thought a handjob was gonna cut it.

"Your type" lmao

Real men don't need tattoos.

But whatever, if having tattoos helps you by making you think that you look tough, sure.
Real men don't give a fuck what other people do with their skin.

Tattoos aren't all barbed wire armbands and tribal pieces anymore.
They can mean a whole lot more than "Look how tough I am, George." They can be to honor someone who has passed, they can be to express a significant event in their life, hell, they can be just because someone thought that HR Giger piece with the pistol was really dope.

thats a horrible tattoo.... and who the fuck cares about peoples tattoos besides fucking nerds?

Should've gone with

redirect
Honkey tonk man?

Lmao. You can plaster your house full of photos of the kid, do you really need it as a tattoo? Jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back