Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full sleeve costs like $2k yeah + the money to travel there? Dude needs that money for the future divorce lawyer.

Marriage is a bad idea but sadly only we know it who have been through it. They're greedy, evil, selfish and treacherous.

I have a lot of tatters even have a couple on my hands
But this tattoo sucks, what’s up with the background
Should of just got the baby name in fancy script on her neck like a good thot

STILL WOOD BANG

For a mecanic or contstruction a construction job it might not matter as much, but it certainly does for many jobs such as a corporate or gouvernment jobs.
Wtf makes you think someone with a tatted sleeve wants a corporate or government job. It's 2018 gramps. Google doesn't care about a tattoo.

Now that i can tug off to...

belchertattoo.jpg

So now you're a nerd if you don't have any tattoos?

It's more the opposite. People getting tattoos because they are insecure and think it will make them look cool.

Lol no that is just a myth your type likes to create... People get inked to honor someone or something, since forever.
BCARS_P0001copy.png

Wtf makes you think someone with a tatted sleeve wants a corporate or government job. It's 2018 gramps.

I don’t care what they want, as long as my tax money isn’t involved with their being, other than absolutely critical mandates.

I also feel that vagrants should be transported to their own island, with a self sufficient hobo economy, based off of pop cans and clean diapers. And if they get caught wondering the streets like normies, they recieve minimal 3 cane lashings.

If you look closely you can see Faber's chin in there

Lol no that is just a myth your type likes to create... People get inked to honor someone or something, since forever.
BCARS_P0001copy.png
"Your type" lmao

Real men don't need tattoos.

But whatever, if having tattoos helps you by making you think that you look tough, sure.

Well you know the old saying:
"A tattoo on the neck is a baby in the hand"

or something like that. Cody made it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back