Cocaine is illegal

I don't think meth or krokodIL should ever be legal

Would you be doing krokodil if it was legal?

The government should stop treating its citizens like children. If someone wants do do meth, or jump off a bridge, or drink himself to death, he'll simply do it. We all know how easy it is to get access to illegal drugs.

Silly rule crazy TS. Go home and have some chocolate milk.

I can't lie, whenever I imagine life at UFC headquarters, I tend to picture a scene from Wolf of Wall Street. I mean it's Vegas ffs!!!

Still, I do think Jones should have been stripped of the title. Just my humble opinion.

Being stripped for what!? For being a naughy boy in his private life? He didn't break a single rule, his win was legitimate, and he's the best fighter in the world. But drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Supporting crime directly is enough in my eyes to receive a punishment from the UFC. I don't care what the AC should or should not do.

I hope this Coke head gets trashed like every one of his kind deserves.

I disagree.

Meth and krokodIL are just as dangerous as any legal drug. They need to be controlled.

Prohibition does not work and creates more problems on so many more levels.

Supporting crime directly is enough in my eyes to receive a punishment from the UFC. I don't care what the AC should or should not do.

I hope this Coke head gets trashed like every one of his kind deserves.

But legal narcotics are okay?

All drugs need to be controlled, regulated, and taxed.

I disagree.

Meth and krokodIL are just as dangerous as any legal drug. They need to be controlled.

Prohibition does not work and creates more problems on so many more levels.

Krokodil is poor men's heroin if drugs were legal no one would take that shit.

Weed, coke, mdma and acid should be completely legal the rest should only be illegal to sell it makes no sense to punish users those who wanna use it will use it anyway.

Krokodil is just desomorphine made by junkies. The fucked up side effects such as the abscesses and gangrene comes from a mixture of shitty production and the filthy conditions that the users live in (as it's made by junkies who can't afford heroine). Desomorphine isn't really a medically beneficial substance (it's not as suitable as morphine or other opiates as medical painkillers for a variety of reasons), but the horror stories of krokodil have to do with the fact that it's usually junkies in filthy conditions making the drug.

Krokodil is just desomorphine made by junkies. The fucked up side effects such as the abscesses and gangrene comes from a mixture of shitty production and the filthy conditions that the users live in (as it's made by junkies who can't afford heroine). Desomorphine isn't really a beneficial substance (it's not as suitable as morphine or other opiates as medical painkillers for a variety of reasons), but the horror stories of krokodil have to do with the fact that it's usually junkies in filthy conditions making the drug.

Another terrifying side-effect of prohibition.

Users wouldn't be doing this shit if they had safe access to better legal alternatives.

Being stripped for what!? For being a naughy boy in his private life? He didn't break a single rule, his win was legitimate, and he's the best fighter in the world. But drugs are bad, mmmkay?

I didn't say drugs are bad. Your LHW Champ being a coke head is bad for business though. Sponsors, major network broadcasters etc do not like these kinds of things. I think from a business standpoint, the UFC is dropping the ball on this one.

Based on what? Unless you can provide a source, you're making it up. Anecdotally, I know plenty of people who enjoy coke from time to time and are not addicted. There's a difference between taking something more than once and being addicted.

here

Learn it. then we can talk.
It seems surreal and absurd that you try to paint Coke like it's soda.
"Well, it might be bad for you, but everyone should try it."

I won't answer the rest of your garbage, because that is what your responses are. Garbage.

Your feigned sympathy for Jon's "well-being" is pretty transparent. You don't care about him getting better. You just want what you think is justice.
I don't feign sympathy for Jon.
I do treat him as a person with a serious addiction. And I do think it is so serious, that the AC and Zuffa need to make sure they have steps to inhibit this for all athletes.

retards like you are the ones who are destructive.
Jon has a problem. Stop trying to close your eyes and claim he got not problems!
That won't make the problem go away.

Another terrifying side-effect of prohibition.

Users wouldn't be doing this shit if they had safe access to better legal alternatives.

They might be, actually. These are mostly severe and mostly homeless addicts living in economically depressed areas of Eastern Europe. These are the same types of people that kill themselves trying to distill their own alcohol. It's a more complex problem than merely prohibition, though, you're right, prohibition is part of it.

They might be, actually. These are mostly severe and mostly homeless addicts living in economically depressed areas of Eastern Europe. These are the same types of people that kill themselves trying to distill their own alcohol. It's a complex problem than merely prohibition, though, you're right, prohibition is part of it.

They would absolutely be using but my point is they would most likely have safer, legal alternatives with a lack of prohibition.

But legal narcotics are okay?

All drugs need to be controlled, regulated, and taxed.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I don't make the rules, it's not my fault if they are okay and I don't support them as well.

well don't worry he might get coke cola as his next sponsor who knows

They would absolutely be using but my point is they would most likely have safer, legal alternatives with a lack of prohibition.

Ideally, but that still wouldn't deal with the underlying issues and it wouldn't necessarily provide affordable alternative for people that literally have nothing. I mean, far more Russians die every year from making their own liquor (which is already cheap and legal) than they do from shitty desomorphine. Getting rid of drug prohibition and creating a better infrastructure to deal with addiction is certainly part of the solution, but in a country like Russia, especially, there are far greater societal problems at play.

here

Learn it. then we can talk.

Nothing in that article says anything about the ratio of people trying it and becoming addicted to those who don't become addicted.

No one's arguing that it isn't addictive. Of course it is. But it's not heroin. Doing it once doesn't make you hooked for life. You can use it responsibly, much like any other substance that is considered addictive. Caffeine, Alcohol, Weed to some people.

It seems surreal and absurd that you try to paint Coke like it's soda.
Surely you're making a joke here. Right? I mean. This can't just be accidentally hilarious.

"Well, it might be bad for you, but everyone should try it."

Everything is bad for you, Shaddows. Everything. If we stop doing what is bad for us, there's hardly anything left to do.

I won't answer the rest of your garbage, because that is what your responses are. Garbage.
Unrustle thyself. Understand that your frame of reference is not the only one that matters. Understand that what you think is right isn't always right. Also, understand the difference between decriminalization and legalization.

I don't feign sympathy for Jon.
I do treat him as a person with a serious addiction. And I do think it is so serious, that the AC and Zuffa need to make sure they have steps to inhibit this for all athletes.

Because he's failed a single drug test. And because other people think he was doing it for awhile.

You are concocting an addiction on your own. A serious addiction? You have absolutely nothing to back that up. You have no reason to think he has a serious addiction. Doing coke a couple times does not an addict make.

retards like you are the ones who are destructive.
Jon has a problem. Stop trying to close your eyes and claim he got not problems!
That won't make the problem go away.

If Jon has a problem, he's in the exact place he needs to be in order to get help. Stripping him of his title, changing the result of the fight, fining him does not help him get better. These are things that - if one were an addict - would send a person spiraling.

You have a biased view on drugs. That's alright. But you can't have Jon punished for not abiding by what you believe.

By the way - you know that if you or I test positive for cocaine, heroin, marijuana, or opiates while taking a drug test and not already undergoing probation, we don't get arrested... Right? You know that's not a thing, right?

This is where you are blatantly wrong in my view.
It matters. it is all that matters.

It just doesn't matter to you because it is with Jon.
If this was with any other fighter you don't care for, you would be demanding his head.

No I would not. I do not like jones at all. I like seeing him fight, but I root against him in every fight. I don't know why you think it matters. He was not coked up going into the fight which would be the only time it would matter.

He got high when he was in training camp, so what? He wasn't pumping T into his body. It's not the same thing. It's not good for his image but he doesn't deserve to be formally reprimanded for it.

Back