Cocaine is illegal

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jones shouldn't be let off the hook simply because he "wasn't supposed to be tested for it." He's a fraud and a criminal. But he will be coddled and made out to be a victim of a vicious substance. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Holy shit.
I had not idea. I better quit dealing it.

But on topic. I doubt there will be any consequences.
He goes to rehab and will become a hero, for having become a user.

They suspended Diaz for how long after testing positive for marijuana the last time? I think he even had a prescription.

Well if the coke was in rock form then I would agree he should be locked in a cage for 10 years. If it was powder then no big deal.

Selling it or possessing it is illegal. Jones wasn't caught doing either.

Cocaine isn't illegal. If it was I wouldn't be doing it right now.

WOOOOU!

They suspended Diaz for how long after testing positive for marijuana the last time? I think he even had a prescription.

Post fight test, in competition. The prescription wouldn't matter either.

Selling it or possessing it is illegal. Jones wasn't caught doing either.

This, you can't be arrested for simply having it in your system. I mean, if he was all jacked up in public he could be busted for public intoxication or something, but simply having it in his system is nothing he will get arrested for.

maybe he really shouldn't be, who really knows.

But he will be let off the hook. Maybe a slap on the wrist for PR reasons from the commission. And then the only longlasting effect will be increased PPV buys thanks to the gained notoriety.

how does that make you feel? Please be as detailed and elaborate as possible. All haters free to answer.

I agree. This isn't like the football player that has a cold and takes a sudafed and pops a test foe pseudoephedrine. This is an illegal substance that would trigger the drug policies of every organized sport. Its also a drug that has shit canned the careers of a number of athletes who were considered the greatest of their generation.

The commission should be more concerned for legitimacy reasons. The UFC should be concerned for that and for the future of one of their biggest draws.

Lmao at these threads

Redundancy on these boards makes me feel like im in the Twilight Zone

Lmao at these threads

Redundancy on these boards makes me feel like im in the Twilight Zone

More like groundhog day

groundhog-day-punch-o.gif

I agree. This isn't like the football player that has a cold and takes a sudafed and pops a test foe pseudoephedrine. This is an illegal substance that would trigger the drug policies of every organized sport. Its also a drug that has shit canned the careers of a number of athletes who were considered the greatest of their generation.

The commission should be more concerned for legitimacy reasons. The UFC should be concerned for that and for the future of one of their biggest draws.

Actually punishing JBJ for something that is not banned would actually be illegitimate. You want them to break their own rules and punish him for something that is not banned?

Tell that to a judge.. it's highly illegal regardless of commission. . He should be on jail not rehab

Actually, find a cop that would arrest him in the first place. He wouldn't even make it to a judge.

Back