Cocaine is illegal

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

57944047.jpg

It was a setup I tell you, the man is innocent!

being high on coke isnt illegal, we would have about 3 political figures if this was the case

Having coke in your possession is illegal.

Actually punishing JBJ for something that is not banned would actually be illegitimate. You want them to break their own rules and punish him for something that is not banned?

I'm fast going off this sport: fighters getting banned for marijuana, yet cocaine is acceptable - mad world.

So is dangerous driving causing death, but it can get you in the UFC HOF.

I'm fast going off this sport: fighters getting banned for marijuana, yet cocaine is acceptable - mad world.

Difference between getting caught on and off competition. Don't want to get suspended, don't smoke weed, or get WADA to change their rules. Has nothing to do with acceptable, has to do with the rules.Fact is, according to WADA he did nothing wrong that he can be punished for. The people that got suspended for weed, had it in their system postfight in competition.

If this is enough to make you stop watching the sport, see ya later have a good one.

I'm pretty sure nobody has ever been banned for marijuana out of competition. At least not by the athletic comission. I don't know of any case where a fighter was banned by the UFC, either.
Some fighters even openly admit they smoke weed between fights (Diaz...) and it has no consequences for them.

I'm pretty sure nobody has ever been banned for marijuana out of competition. At least not by the athletic comission. I don't know of any case where a fighter was banned by the UFC, either.
Some fighters even openly admit they smoke weed between fights (Diaz...) and it has no consequences for them.

Not only that, when Diaz was busted, they actually change the amount of metabolites you can have in your system so that it is much higher than what it was. So in effect, they said you could smoke more weed and not be busted. If Diaz had been tested after the change, he would not have been suspended at all.

Jones shouldn't be let off the hook simply because he "wasn't supposed to be tested for it." He's a fraud and a criminal. But he will be coddled and made out to be a victim of a vicious substance. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Agree.
But there are no legal basis to prosecute him.
This is the same thing as someone talking to the cops without the cops reading him his rights.

HOWEVER, Zuffa is NOT bound by laws. They CAN punish him for violating the code of conduct. Heck, they can even fire him.
But would they?
They won't do anything to hurt their bottom line. That's the problem here.

Each place is thinking on their own bottom line and that's why nothing will happen..

Agree.
But there are no legal basis to prosecute him.
This is the same thing as someone talking to the cops without the cops reading him his rights.

HOWEVER, Zuffa is NOT bound by laws. They CAN punish him for violating the code of conduct. Heck, they can even fire him.
But would they?
They won't do anything to hurt their bottom line. That's the problem here.

Each place is thinking on their own bottom line and that's why nothing will happen..

I agree here. The commission can't do anything, and shouldn't do anything, as he didn't actually break their rules.

UFC on the other hand should at least punish him somehow. I doubt they would fire him, but perhaps a nice fine would do well, and show that they are taking it somewhat serious at least.

Drug users only hurt themselves calling them criminals is exaggarating weed is also illegal in msot states and most countries so who cares

But would they?
They won't do anything to hurt their bottom line. That's the problem here..

If they fined him would you feel better? Because on a realistic level, as a business, would you or anyone else REALLY treat it any differently?

"Jones this, Jones that. My butt hurts."

Difference between getting caught on and off competition. Don't want to get suspended, don't smoke weed, or get WADA to change their rules. Has nothing to do with acceptable, has to do with the rules.Fact is, according to WADA he did nothing wrong that he can be punished for. The people that got suspended for weed, had it in their system postfight in competition.

If this is enough to make you stop watching the sport, see ya later have a good one.

problem with you people (yes, you and all retards who are clinging to the in/out of competition crap) is that, irregardless of how this was found, you can't pretend Coke is not 1000000 times worse than weed.

Regardless of in/out of competition, you can't disregard coke is illegal.

Regardless if there are specific rules, you can't pretend there isn't a problem

and most of all, regardless if he was clean during the fight, it doesn't mean Jon doesn't have a problem, and that Zuffa and the AC definitely need to change their rules and add a punishment for athletes caught using illegal drugs.

Well if the coke was in rock form then I would agree he should be locked in a cage for 10 years. If it was powder then no big deal.

done both completely disagree
Powder is a drinking mans drug of choice really tho, around here not to many people party with out it fucks up just as many lives if not more then rock

Back