Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

lol, I thought he looked a little on the more mature side in the show. Especially for High School.

Karate Kid actors age is so strange. Guy who plays Terry Silver is a year younger than Ralph Machio /Daniel Larusso and Karate's bad boy is five years older than Thomas/Terry Silver in real life. Yet Terry Silver is the adult and Ralph/Daniel and Mike Barnes/Sean Kanan are older than him despite playing teenagers.

I agree but I thought the actor was 22 years old and not in his 30s. Got curios when few years ago he played in a movie which was like a Korean American version of Broke back mountain. I assumed he was maybe in his mid 20s going towards late but nope, already in his 30s.

He is a very good actor because he in his interviews he seems like the coolest person ever but as Kyler he is easy to hate but does have a sense of humor from time to time. ( If I fail trig this semester, my dads gonna shit in my mouth!)

lol, I thought he looked a little on the more mature side in the show. Especially for High School.
giphy.gif

...first day on set.

This show is just giving fans more and more fan service and what they want... Gotta love it and appreciate it for that. Even though teenage kung fu parties all throughout a house with kids getting thrown into hutches, breaking tables, and causing thousands worth in damage and shit seems a little eye roll inducing at times...

Terry Silver is the last piece of the puzzle for me.

If they do his character justice then I'm happy even if they never bring back Barnes or anyone else.

Barnes really was just a hired gun anyway. Not emotionally invested like all the other characters.

Wonder if they will bring Mike Barnes as well

"Kyler"? What a cunt sounding name.

lol at being a grown man in the mid-2000s and playing a teen in 2021. You got that pic?

I imagine he quite happy to be an actor getting paid to act in 2020 with the amount of shoots and projects that got delayed or cancelled due to the pandemic.

Back