Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

Terry was like the biggest prick ever. Kk3 wasn't a good movie, but that character will fit into Cobra Kai perfectly. Sadistic multi-Millionaire karate master that dumps toxic waste into lakes and develops some elaborate plan to destroy some kid that pissed his old Vietnam buddy off. He's such a ridiculous character, but Cobra Kai is such a ridiculous show. This is going to be good.

Update: August 6, 2021

New COBRA KAI Season 4 Promo Teases the All Valley Karate Tournament

It’s not just a tournament, it’s the battle for the soul of the valley. Legends will be born in Cobra Kai Season 4, coming this December to Netflix.

always intended to tune into Cobra Kai, but never got around to it, i needed an extra push for some reason.

ead78fa26c3e245f917711f110f1cdf6.jpg

Just finished binge watching S4 and i thought it was fantastic and probably my favorite season so far (but then again i like all 4 seasons very much so). Not gonna go deep into it other than for now as i'll let people catch up before doing it but let's just say that it was one hell of a ride and there is a lot to talk about. Yes it can be silly and cringeworthy at times but at the same time it's kinda part of the charm.

I'd rate it 8.5/10

It's kinda poetic how Kreese brought this upon himself. He thought he won but ultimately get completely screwed by the guy he trusted the most. The guy he wanted to bring back into the fold , the guy he wanted to revert back to his old sociopath self. And he succeded at all that but it also ended up being his biggest mistake. Silver betraying him is probably gonna hurt him a lot

No doubt that he will try to get back at Silver in S5. I could see him trying to ally with Daniel/Johnny/Chozen but them wanting nothing to do with him. I think he could then try to get Mike Barnes (who may have a grudge against Silver as well). There was a subtle hint at Barnes coming back in a discussion between Daniel and his wife in ep3 i think.

I got covid for the second time so I was able to binge watch this season. I have good things to say about it but it's hard to talk about them when I am drowning in cheese! This show is so incredibly cheesy. With the original karate kid it's so much easier to suspend disbelief and pretend it's real. Its impossible to do that with this show. So for me it went back and forth from cringe cheesiness to stuff I enjoyed.

I would like to be the first to point out how great the actor was portraying the kid being bullied by LaRussos son. He was one of the best parts of the show and had a great story line. I love the scene where Larusso genuinely wants to apologize for bullying him but the kid has gone full blown Cobra Kai exactly because of what Larusso had done. His acting was awesome in that scene.

The beginning/end roughly 4 of 10 episodes were great.The rest would still be great if it was a "network" show held weekly. There was alot more cliche/woke content in the middle this season that caused me to groan, but now 40 episodes in of my life...there's a connection to the characters, the last two episodes are outstanding, and I'll continue to watch as long as they continue.

This is an awesome show. The cheesy stuff is deliberate for the most part, and it's good fun.

Rewatching for the 6th time and I just noticed an easter egg. When Kenny is introduced and playing Minecraft, his log in name is KennyTheJet. Nice nod to the an 80's martial arts legend.

Rewatching for the 6th time and I just noticed an easter egg. When Kenny is introduced and playing Minecraft, his log in name is KennyTheJet. Nice nod to the an 80's martial arts legend.
Huh

Back