Coachella Lineup

Joji being anything close to a headliner is just proof of 88Rising's financial stake in this festival at this point. He is awful
Also his prior successful YouTube career helps. I don’t think he’d be even performing in Coachella if it wasn’t for his run as Filthy Frank.

They need to cancel this shit.
Sound financial advice for the promotors. Just throw any millions of dollars, for sure!

Didn't realize Richie Hawtin and The Avalanches are on there, that's cool.

Bonnaroo's lineup is much better, as has been the case the past several years.

61ddc2eb2d65307f9343e0b0_b22-lineup-01_Press.png

Sound financial advice for the promotors. Just throw any millions of dollars, for sure!

Didn't realize Richie Hawtin and The Avalanches are on there, that's cool.

Bonnaroo's lineup is much better, as has been the case the past several years.

61ddc2eb2d65307f9343e0b0_b22-lineup-01_Press.png

I dont give a fuck if they lose money.

They can have it. I realized a few years back that I love the idea of music festivals, but I hate the reality of going to them.

Same, I liked them when I was young and could party for a few days straight. I can’t do that anymore. Also, I remember being a kid at music festivals and thinking the middle aged guys were kinda sad. I don’t want to be that guy.

I saw that. I feel old now lol.

So much shit.

The only bands Id like to see are King Gizzard, Danny Elfman (what is he even playing?), run the jewels.

Got tickets for run the jewels this may with Rage against the machine.

Hope the people who have the slightest clue who the majority of those acts have fun.

Between this and Bonnaroo lineup I've officially aged out of megafests

Love me some Phoebe Bridgers. I have heard of only like 8 bands/musicians on that poster.

Aren't you a little old for...video games?
If you want to see some real action, you could see me at the kumite(You know, the ultra secret underground martial arts competition).

Last edited:
Same, I liked them when I was young and could party for a few days straight. I can’t do that anymore. Also, I remember being a kid at music festivals and thinking the middle aged guys were kinda sad. I don’t want to be that guy.

I’m one of those Middle Aged guys now, I go to Download though and don’t feel old, heaps of older dudes than me there

Isn't that where everyone goes to get STDs?

TRIGGER WARNING

PuX3sPf.png

If you want to see some real action, you could see me at the kumite(You know, the ultra secret underground martial arts competition).
I think the movie should've focused more on their video game rivalry, tbh
Donald-Gibb-Van-Damme-Bloodsport-1988.jpg

I think the movie should've focused more on their video game rivalry, tbh
Donald-Gibb-Van-Damme-Bloodsport-1988.jpg

I’m pretty tempted to get this Bloodsport jacket. But I don’t know. I’ll have far too many women fighting over me because of it.

BloodSportFanimationMGMJacketfront_1.jpg

BloodSportFanimationMGMJacketback_1.jpg

I’ll have to get the pants that come with it.
BloodSportTrackPantsback_1.jpg

Back