Coachella Lineup

Joji being anything close to a headliner is just proof of 88Rising's financial stake in this festival at this point. He is awful

I remember when they made David Guetta a co-headliner and he wasn't even at his peak yet, lol.

No he's not lol
Kanye is as popular as he's ever been with younger audiences. Do you guys know young people or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

Sure, but he’s also popular with middle aged people. That’s all I’m saying there.

Sure, but he’s also popular with middle aged people. That’s all I’m saying there.
My bad, I misunderstood your point. I get a little hot under the collar reading boomers talk about music.

Yeah, Coachella always has that one headliner for the older crowd. Kanye is this years'.

I remember when they made David Guetta a co-headliner and he wasn't even at his peak yet, lol.
Another industry plant. Joji is absolutely atrocious and his connections to the industry have gotten him as far as he's going to go. That guy was flopping at house parties then all of a sudden is one of the biggest artists in the world with completely shit ass fucking music and a fake backstory.

Another industry plant. Joji is absolutely atrocious and his connections to the industry have gotten him as far as he's going to go. That guy was flopping at house parties then all of a sudden is one of the biggest artists in the world with completely shit ass fucking music and a fake backstory.

Yeah unfortunately there's a lot of that bullshit going on in EDM. I used to go to DEMF (Detroit Electronic Music Fest) later called Movement and that was amazing. No industry bullshit with undeserving DJ's and artists getting high billing. So much great techno, house, drum n' bass, legends of the genres. No dubstep either. A+ festival.

Isn't his back story being a youtuber? Is that fake?

I wouldn't pay money to go to these things, but I did like Harry Styles latest album. Already have seen Ye, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again because it has been so long.

Danny Elfman would be cool. Hans Zimmer is my number 1 composer, followed by Ludwig Gorannson and Alan Silvistri...but Elfman is top 5.

Doja cat is an idiot, so I'd probably skip that day just because of her.

Giveon is overrated, sorta like Khalid. People think different sounding voice means good or great...naw son.

Billie Eilish...I mean, she's sorta cute and I like maybe 3-4 songs of hers. Run the Jewels would be dope.

Most of these people I don't know tbh...I'm just too old and out of touch.

I saw David Byrne a few years ago, front row. It was basically a Talking Heads greatest hits set. Absolutely phenomenal. One of the best concerts I've been to and I've been to around 300.

He's an interesting guy. Love the talking heads. Did you see the clip of him interviewing himself?

He's an interesting guy. Love the talking heads. Did you see the clip of him interviewing himself?

Yeah from Stop Making Sense, right? That was such a great concert documentary. I've seen Tom Tom Club live too so separately I've seen all of them. Byrne was obviously the much better show. He's got like 8 or 9 live drummers and all the dancers, it's just crazy man. I'll see if I can find the setlist.

I don't think I want to see any of those people. In fact I probably haven't heard of any of those people, besides Harry Styles. Wow I guess I'm officially old. lol

edit: I just noticed Billie Eilish, Danny Elfman and Fatboy Slim. That's about it.

Aren’t you a bit old going to Coachella?

Yeah from Stop Making Sense, right? That was such a great concert documentary. I've seen Tom Tom Club live too so separately I've seen all of them. Byrne was obviously the much better show. He's got like 8 or 9 live drummers and all the dancers, it's just crazy man. I'll see if I can find the setlist.

Hmm I only saw the individual clip on YouTube lol. I got into them kind of late. They are actually one of my favorite bands from that time.

Sure, send me anything like that! He seems genuinely odd. I like that haha

King gizzard, disclosure, Jamie xx, rtj, Chicano Batman, madlib, caribou, Isaiah Rashad is all I see that I know/would like. I’m sure there’s other shit I’d like that I don’t know.

I saw Swedish House Mafia a few times years ago (Like early 2010s) in NYC and at an insane pool party in Vegas.

babe central and people were going nuts all over the place. When I saw them in NYC is with them and Allesio

Back