Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

Also, gotta love Cuomo's offense taken at an imaginary ethnic slur to shame Italians, while acting like a wannabe mobster, which has done more to negatively stereotype Italians over the years, far more than the name "Fredo" ever has.

"I'll throw you down these fuckin' stairs!"

Sure you will Tony Soprano, sure you will...

Holy shit, I didn't realize just how nuclear this troll job went. They even had Siri calling him Fredo Cuomo at some point.

Youtube also took the video down, only for Trump himself to demand it get put back up and...they put it back up. LOL. Now the Trump campaign is selling "Fredo Unhinged" T-shirts, which honestly is a bit of line stepper, but I'll be damned if it isn't absolutely hilarious.
That's pretty funny. I admit.

How would a non scared guy react to what Chris was doing?
By not being a pussy and saying "bro I thought that was your name" and look like a scared bitch in the process.

If he had balls, he would've said "Yeah bitch I called you fredo, what are you gonna do about it?

Fact is the trumpsters was a scared pussy..anybody could see it in his eyes.

Also, gotta love Cuomo's offense taken at an imaginary ethnic slur to shame Italians, while acting like a wannabe mobster, which has done more to negatively stereotype Italians over the years, far more than the name "Fredo" ever has.

"I'll throw you down these fuckin' stairs!"

Sure you will Tony Soprano, sure you will...

Because of this the word will mutate and get stronger as it tethers to Mr. Cuomos existence. He can't relieve of it now, it has fully penetrated...

By not being a pussy and saying "bro I thought that was your name" and look like a scared bitch in the process.

If he had balls, he would've said "Yeah bitch I called you fredo, what are you gonna do about it?

He actually did say......what are you gonna do about it

But I guess because he did not curse so he pussed out. It's as if you have never been in a fight and only know what you see on TV or what you witnessed in High School

LOL.

Yes, it would've been much better if the guy rose to Cuomo's level of rage cringe and insanity, so he would look just as unhinged, completely ruining his agenda.

Cuomo got trolled into oblivion. He will now and forever be a Fredo meme, and get taunted wherever he goes.

Let's just say mission accomplished for troll guy, and no amount of you saying he was "scurred" is gonna wash away his great accomplishment.

He actually did say......what are you gonna do about it

But I guess because he did not curse so he pussed out. It's as if you have never been in a fight and only know what you see on TV or what you witnessed in High School
No bro no.

He said "what are you gonna do about it"...after he tried calming Cuomo down by saying "I thought that was your name" and looking scurred shitless.

He pussed out asap..the dude didnt want to admit he was being a dick and calling Cuomo, Fredo on purpose...he pussied out.

And no he didn't have to cuss either..he could've said from the beginning "Yeah you're fredo, you're weak, you aint gonna do anything"...but it wasnt even close "bro I really thougjt that was yout name!!"...what a pussy.

Last edited:
LOL.

Yes, it would've been much better if the guy rose to Cuomo's level of rage cringe and insanity, so he would look just as unhinged, completely ruining his agenda.

Cuomo got trolled into oblivion. He will now and forever be a Fredo meme, and get taunted wherever he goes.

Let's just say mission accomplished for troll guy, and no amount of you saying he was "scurred" is gonna wash away his great accomplishment.
Bro do u even troll? Or show people up?

The guy didnt have to rage...he just needed to not be a pussy and be all like "I really thought that was your name" while looking like a scurred pussy.

He could've simply said "Yeah I called you fredo and you aint gonna do anything about it".....simple/calm troll, that won't make him look like a pussy.

The troll guy trolled em but the troll guy also showed he was a pussy in the process...all Im saying is the pussiness from the guy cant be denied...you could see how scurred he was.

Bro do u even troll? Or show people up?

The guy didnt have to rage...he just needed to not be a pussy and be all like "I really thought that was your name" while looking like a scurred pussy.

He could've simply said "Yeah I called you fredo and you aint gonna do anything about it".....simple/calm troll, that won't make him look like a pussy.

The troll guy trolled em but the troll guy also showed he was a pussy in the process...all Im saying is the pussiness from the guy cant be denied...you could see how scurred he was.

All this is just your fantasy though. Nobody is watching that video thinking troll guy was a pussy. They're watching a guy rile another man up, with subtle jabs and sarcasm. Immature idiot, sure. Coward? No. He stood there the whole time talkin' shit. A coward wouldn't have continued standing there talking shit, if they were intimidated in the least.

What you think is tough, is what Cuomo did, and it's not. Talk a bunch of shit about throwing someone down stairs, and acting mobster like, while getting held back by security. Ooh, big scary wannabe gangster Fredo Cuomo is gonna "ruin your shit!", by showing how gotten to he is, and spouting a bunch of lame tough guy talk, and not doing a damn thing as this guy continues to humiliate him.

You're trying really hard to pretend that Cuomo didn't come out looking far worse than troll guy, and that's just not the case, nor will it ever be the case.

All this is just your fantasy though. Nobody is watching that video thinking troll guy was a pussy. They're watching a guy rile another man up, with subtle jabs and sarcasm. Immature idiot, sure. Coward? No. He stood there the whole time talkin' shit. A coward wouldn't have continued standing there talking shit, if they were intimidated in the least.

What you think is tough, is what Cuomo did, and it's not. Talk a bunch of shit about throwing someone down stairs, and acting mobster like, while getting held back by security. Ooh, big scary wannabe gangster Fredo Cuomo is gonna "ruin your shit!", by showing how gotten to he is, and spouting a bunch of lame tough guy talk, and not doing a damn thing as this guy continues to humiliate him.

You're trying really hard to pretend that Cuomo didn't come out looking far worse than troll guy, and that's just not the case, nor will it ever be the case.
Nobody? Uhh bro, did you even read the first few pages of the thread? Plenty of people saw the dude pussy out...it's not just me.

Anybody can read his face and see the guy being scurred.....He stood there, he was still as fuck scurred, doesn't mean shit if he didn't backdown(He knew he would look like an even bigger pussy)....I know plenty of pussies who were scurred shitless but still didn't backdown because it will be even worse for the pussies ego lol.

Cuomo scurred him, that's a fact...sure he did the "hold me back bro" shtick, Im sure he knew his CNN buddies will come to break it up...However the fact remains, Cuomo's tough guy act scurred the shit out of the dude.

Cuomo got got...Im not denying that....But I do see alot of bullshit about the trumpster being a badass/amazing troll, meanwhile if you see the video, you can see the guy clearly is scurred to shit once Cuomo gets riled up.

Nobody? Uhh bro, did you even read the first few pages of the thread? Plenty of people saw the dude pussy out...it's not just me.

LOL. My bad, not literally nobody.

Meanwhile, Cuomo is now and forever a living meme.

Anybody can read his face and see the guy being scurred.....He stood there, he was still as fuck scurred, doesn't mean shit if he didn't backdown(He knew he would look like an even bigger pussy)....I know plenty of pussies who were scurred shitless but still didn't backdown because it will be even worse for the pussies ego lol.

If they didn't back down, then they're not pussies. You've got a very strange definition of what a "scared pussy" is

Cuomo scurred him, that's a fact...sure he did the "hold me back bro" shtick, Im sure he knew his CNN buddies will come to break it up...However the fact remains, Cuomo's tough guy act scurred the shit out of the dude.

You've already demonstrated that you don't really have a grasp on what "scared" means though.

Cuomo got got...Im not denying that....But I do see alot of bullshit about the trumpster being a badass/amazing troll, meanwhile if you see the video, you can see the guy clearly is scurred to shit once Cuomo gets riled up.

Find one post calling troll guy a "badass". That's you projecting, since you and a lot of other Liberals are so enamored with Cuomo's lame tough guy schtick, and believe he was the badass in all that. LOL.

Guy is a AAA troll though, no doubt. Troll job of the year, easily. Practically permanently branded "Fredo" on Cuomo's forehead.

LOL. My bad, not literally nobody.

Meanwhile, Cuomo is now and forever a living meme.

If they didn't back down, then they're not pussies. You've got a very strange definition of what a "scared pussy" is

You've already demonstrated that you don't really have a grasp on what "scared" means though.

Find one post calling troll guy a "badass". That's you projecting, since you and a lot of other Liberals are so enamored with Cuomo's lame tough guy schtick, and believe he was the badass in all that. LOL.

Guy is a AAA troll though, no doubt. Troll job of the year, easily. Practically permanently branded "Fredo" on Cuomo's forehead.
Dude the guy was stumbling all over his words, he repeating words over and over scurred....Look at his face, everything....it's undeniable.

Guy trolled but was terrified at the same time....Simple fact.

Dude the guy was stumbling all over his words, he repeating words over and over scurred....Look at his face, everything....it's undeniable.

LOL, save it for the UFC weigh in banter.

You don't know what terrified means.

backing away while stumbling all over his words......it was embarrassing.

He wasn't backing away, unless you're counting when they were being broken up by others. This is all in your head.

What's embarrassing is you thinking what Cuomo did would be intimidating at all. The guy was mocking him the whole time, and saw right through Cuomo's wannabe tough guy mobster schtick. It was sad and pathetic, not terrifying to anyone, including the dude in the video.

LOL, try harder. You'll turn #FredoCuomo in #CuomoIsSupremeBadass any day now.

Holy el oh el...

You actually white knighting Cuomo? Why FFS?

“Yeah, but Cuomo scared the guy!!!”

Cuomo fucked himself by feeding this troll. He had nothing to gain by engaging him.

Except for a new nickname it seems.

CNNPC has the best and brightest for sure.

Back