Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

I’m Italian through and Through, I don’t give two fucks what anyone calls me....you don’t matter, so I don’t care, that’s the truth...

Instead of “sleeping with the fishes” he holds the fishes. I already said it, I bet he does not get fired, which is exactly what they would be calling for if this were a faux news host.

Yeah. Meanwhile Ingraham, Carlson and Hannity etc are spreading non stop hate that's fueling white supremacist terrorism and no sign of them getting fired. Cuomo calls out a little Trump nerd who shits himself.

Yeah. Meanwhile Ingraham, Carlson and Hannity etc are spreading non stop hate that's fueling white supremacist terrorism and no sign of them getting fired. Cuomo calls out a little Trump nerd who shits himself.
Lmao sure they are .... please post one clip of said nonsense or stfu.

He didn't want to be sued which is why Chris wanted him to swing first. That much is obvious. Chris isn't going to turn this guys night into red panty night for free. Also the guy didn't seem scared until he started denying the fact about why he called Chris Fredo. He knows why he called him that and he's pretending he doesn't like a bitch. I don't understand why he wouldn't admit that he called him Fredo to try and embarrass him.
Meh, they were both bitches in this video. The equivalent of the schoolyard kids yelling "hold me back".

Anyone that says "punch me" does not want to fight.

The guy who called him Fredo probably does that sort of thing on the Internet and sees no repercussions when spewing insults at people.

Cuomo was insulted and reacted but was dumb for saying it was a slur or like the n word. It was an insult. I doubt that particular insult would be used by the guy on someone who wasn't Italian though.

Cuomo did overreact but funny to see the guy become a pussy and say that he thought Fredo was his name. Does anyone believe that?

Meh, they were both bitches in this video. The equivalent of the schoolyard kids yelling "hold me back".

Anyone that says "punch me" does not want to fight.
I knew a guy years ago that loved saying that very thing, he would say throw one and see what happens. Most times the other dude would not and the ones that did usually got sparked the fuck out.

He was one of those guys that never started a fight but loved to oblige guys who wanted one. He was just one of those genuinely tough guys but had a heart of gold. We lost touch years ago and I got word he passed away from cancer a few years ago.

The guy who called him Fredo probably does that sort of thing on the Internet and sees no repercussions when spewing insults at people.

Cuomo was insulted and reacted but was dumb for saying it was a slur or like the n word. It was an insult. I doubt that particular insult would be used by the guy on someone who wasn't Italian though.

Cuomo did overreact but funny to see the guy become a pussy and say that he thought Fredo was his name. Does anyone believe that?

I don't see where the guy became a pussy, and didn't just stay a troll. Even when the shit was dying down, he was still all "I thought that was your name...tee hee..."

They were both acting like juvenile dipshits, but Cuomo should know how to handle this shit better and rise above. Just be all "C'mon bruh. I'm with my kids. You think you can disconnect from the internet smack talk for a second, and be an adult? This is real life. You're embarrassing yourself.", and just walk away.

Instead, he gave the dude the exact response he was looking for.

{<jordan}

Democracy would apparently die without this corporate media outlet? Do I have that right?

chris-cuomo.png

He looks fit... I don't think he'd be afraid to throw hands.
And every time he said a hail mary he got a fish!

{<jordan}

Democracy would apparently die without this corporate media outlet? Do I have that right?

LOL @ "wielded by Trump"

Pretty sure the MSM was calling Don Jr "Fredo" before any of this.

Hang onto your butts though. Now they're gonna try to sell "Fredo" as some extreme racial slur, just to protect some dipshit anchor who lost his cool over it, due to his lifelong trauma of being called it, when compared to his brother.

I knew a guy years ago that loved saying that very thing, he would say throw one and see what happens. Most times the other dude would not and the ones that did usually got sparked the fuck out.

He was one of those guys that never started a fight but loved to oblige guys who wanted one. He was just one of those genuinely tough guys but had a heart of gold. We lost touch years ago and I got word he passed away from cancer a few years ago.
Cool story bro. Sorry about your friend.

When someone calls you a punk ass bitch and you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

When someone calls you "Fredo" and you threaten to physically attack that person but you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

But that's beside the point. Chris Cuomo definitely is the Fredo of the family—a thin-skinned, narcissistic loser who wants respect, but doesn't want to earn it. I don't like Andrew, but he is the superior brother.
6Fv2D76.gif

When someone calls you "Fredo" and you threaten to physically attack that person but you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

But that's beside the point. Chris Cuomo definitely is the Fredo of the family—a thin-skinned, narcissistic loser who wants respect, but doesn't want to earn it. I don't like Andrew, but he is the superior brother.
6Fv2D76.gif

He asked Fredo to do something about it a few times and Fredo still did nothing.

Maybe if you're in the fifth grade. Adults laugh and shake it off and go about their day.
Getting worked up about would be what makes you a "punk ass bitch".
I agree with you. It was middle school shit. But sometimes you gotta put punk ass bitches in their place. You can tell Trump guy was not expecting that reaction.

Back