Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

Imagine if he called him Beto instead of Fredo

When someone calls you "Fredo" and you threaten to physically attack that person but you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

But that's beside the point. Chris Cuomo definitely is the Fredo of the family—a thin-skinned, narcissistic loser who wants respect, but doesn't want to earn it. I don't like Andrew, but he is the superior brother.
6Fv2D76.gif

Nah. Trump guy definitely got scared.

How would a non scared guy react to what Chris was doing?
Get on Chris' face. Confront him, cuss back at him, etc. Not this whole "I thought your name was Fredo" in quiete voice.

Get on Chris' face. Confront him, cuss back at him, etc. Not this whole "I thought your name was Fredo" in quiete voice.

So guys who do not curse are scared?

You watch to much TV. Tough guys do not yell and curse but do nothing

The left really is a sucker for punishment. First cuck now Fredo.

Buncha cucks n Fredos!

Nah, that sounds like unconfident behavior from someone who is afraid / nervous. The Chad handled Fredo just fine.

Yeah. Meanwhile Ingraham, Carlson and Hannity etc are spreading non stop hate that's fueling white supremacist terrorism and no sign of them getting fired. Cuomo calls out a little Trump nerd who shits himself.

Are you suggesting that cnn does not spread false narratives and fuel hate? I hate both sides, and I don’t believe that they fuel the white supremacy assholes, they find the fuel they want, where they want.

And fredo got trolled and he threatened violence, which is worse than what the others are doing.

I haven't seen Chris this triggered since Michael spoke sternly to Moe Green.

Have to admit I got a chuckle out of this.
#Cuomobless

g34nkso179g31.jpg

So guys who do not curse are scared?

You watch to much TV. Tough guys do not yell and curse but do nothing
Trump guy even said in a quiet voice something along the lines of "you are more reasonable in real life than in TV." It seemed like he was trying to diffuse the situation by being funny. Cuomo wasn't buying it.

Nah, that sounds like unconfident behavior from someone who is afraid / nervous. The Chad handled Fredo just fine.
Trump guy was saying in quiet voice "you are more reasonable in real life than in TV." He was definitely trying to diffuse the situation.

Trump guy even said in a quiet voice something along the lines of "you are more reasonable in real life than in TV." It seemed like he was trying to diffuse the situation by being funny. Cuomo wasn't buying it.

Umm, that was just more sarcastic trolling. Cuomo was certainly not being more reasonable than he is on TV. It was a shot at him going ballistic.

Holy shit, I didn't realize just how nuclear this troll job went. They even had Siri calling him Fredo Cuomo at some point.

Youtube also took the video down, only for Trump himself to demand it get put back up and...they put it back up. LOL. Now the Trump campaign is selling "Fredo Unhinged" T-shirts, which honestly is a bit of line stepper, but I'll be damned if it isn't absolutely hilarious.

Guys he said Fr**o is like that N-word and here you guys are using it opening and freely ?

How silly

Back