Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

Crisis actor
Im not gonna lie, the way he talks here is way different than in the news...His accent is way more italian IRL than in the news....In the news he sounds like a good old American, no accent.

So maybe you're right, he is just an actor reading lines and doesn't give a fuck(25% serious).

All CNN worried they're losing their jobs. I over heard Brian Stelter talking about it over lunch in NY a few weeks ago about how he's trying to keep one foot out the door because ABC doesn't even pay live anchors anymore and Fox is moving to streaming.

LOL.

That's not Chris Cuomo, and this is a very obviously orchestrated click bait video.

Congrats on falling for fake news.

Dump.

I wouldn't mess with Cuomo. It seems like he is the type of guy with a lot of pent up anger within.

Remember, it is illegal to view Chris Cuomo swearing profusely and becoming irate.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with Cuomo. It seems like he is the type of guy with a lot of pent up anger within.
He would have “ruined “ that racist doughy trump lover though.

I've never watched him, only seen some clips posted in this forum.
He looks like the type of guy who gets sparked out with one shot square on the ol' chin button to me. His boys catching his collapsing body.
Also pretty easy to puff up all hard when you have security and are on your home turf, too.

If I ever see Cuomo, Imma say "What up, Fredo!?" and just grin and keep walkin'. Bet.

Also, I have first and second generation Italian immigrant buddies. Texting them to see if "Fredo" is the "N" word to them. I thought I heard them all, and I never heard that one.

*UPDATE*
Update that I spoke to the two Italian buddies of mine (I said I would last night so this is the update). One cracked up and said never heard of "Fredo" as any kind of anything ever before in his life. Outside of the movie. The other said he has heard Rush Limbaugh refer to Chris Cuomo as "Fredo" more than once, but has never heard it used for Italians ever aside from Rush and that video. Never. Both agreed on that. Cuomo made it up. CNN made it up.

Last edited:
He would have “ruined “ that racist doughy trump lover though.
Absolutely. The Trump guy got scared. He probably was thinking Cuomo would just laugh it off. Instead, Cuomo threatened to kick his ass. Lol

Absolutely. The Trump guy got scared. He probably was thinking Cuomo would just laugh it off. Instead, Cuomo threatened to kick his ass. Lol

Did the kid say anything along those lines? Because Cuomo could get rung up for assault, right? Telling somebody you will wreck them and throw them down the stairs? lol

Seriously, I think that's the legal definition of "assault". Battery would be if he followed through, right? I'm only a small-town jailhouse lawyer, so we'll need someone to confirm.

Did the kid say anything along those lines? Because Cuomo could get rung up for assault, right? Telling somebody you will wreck them and throw them down the stairs? lol

Seriously, I think that's the legal definition of "assault". Battery would be if he followed through, right? I'm only a small-town jailhouse lawyer, so we'll need someone to confirm.
Cuomo claims he was called Fredo and got offended. Lol

Cuomo is actually pretty jacked for a middle aged guy and he would have absolutely fed that idiot his lunch.

Cuomo claims he was called Fredo and got offended. Lol
Right, but I don't think that rises to the level of assault. But he did assault the other guy.

Yes, that's the common law. It's virtually never enforced that way, though.

chris-cuomo.png

He looks fit... I don't think he'd be afraid to throw hands.

Back