CNN is a Farce. Edits Video to Pretend Milwaukee Criminal's Sister Called for Peace

A while back there was a story about a store having a sale on weaves and the police had to dispatch a small army of cops to prevent the mob of beastly black women from beating each other up to gain entrance to the store first.

319972_orig.jpg

Sort of.
I don't buy that.

Well at least you are open with your racism. Its easy to know you and the people who liked this post are disgusting human beings. Not sure how this is not a bannable post though

Considering you're a racist as well, I wouldn't be lecturing anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds of the Palestinian news-spinners. Somehow they think everyone is supremely gullible and will endlessly gulp down lies. Be sure your sin will find you out.

So both CNN and MSNBC has been caught doing shit like this.

Fox News is the only trustworthy mainstream news there is. Period. Liberals are flat out lying to a gullible public.

Conservatives want to keep this country great. The left wants to destroy it. Period.

Agreed 100%.

That's like going into a trailor park and saying whites are stupid. Low class people gonna be low class people.

That's the kind of environment I grew up in and why I don't support redistributing wealth to these type of people.

To be fair, I've spent time in a trailer park and seen how trailer park communities work. Murder is not rampant. The people wont riot over stupid shit. Trailer parks have crime, but they are way safer than black, urban areas.

LOL, you know what causes this? My brother's brother-in-law works in video editing. So most of the commercials that catch our attention have original content (ex. Flo in the Insurance commercials). But pay attention the next time you watch commercials. Tons of commercials are using stock footage services to fill in content for their commercials. There are these huge repositories that are so of open to the general video editing public. You get these stock shots of people on beaches, or looking like they're doing something in board rooms, etc. Investment companies love to use this shit. So do oil companies, sometimes the pharmaceutical companies, etc.

I would be willing to place money CNN was so freaking lazy they pulled the shot from that.

I could definitely see the lazy coming into play. I'd be more inclined to believe, however, that it was someone with an agenda who knew what they were doing, cherry-picked/edited and the final screeners weren't dilligent in their jobs.

But I do think this was an easy sell to what smells of a biased network (which some of us already believed).

All racial groups do have an average IQ score.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85.

Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century." - William Saletan/ Slate Online

I'm sure there are some above-average IQs in here that are refraining from liking this post due to their above-average IQs.

All racial groups do have an average IQ score.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85.

Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century." - William Saletan/ Slate Online

Given how much inbreeding the Jews do (thus leading to higher birth defect rates and thus children of very low intelligence), their average figure of 113 is even more impressive because they have so many people dragging that number down. I bet the average non-disabled Jew is like 120 easily.

German master race my ass.

It should be obvious to anyone paying attention. Is it really a surprise our foreign policy is similarly atrocious under democraps or replubliCANs?

The new world order is a done deal according to the bible. So really the only question is when, not if it happens.

The book of Revelation has always intrigued me and left me with a sense of awe everytime i've read it. The bible is so epic man, I just love it.

Don't worry... The Liberals have a solution to all of this

haha that's pretty bad even by CNN's standards. They are supposed to be professional propogandists.

The big outlets have to balance their mandate to push the agendas, with the desire for credibility. If they aren't viewed as credible then people will turn to other sources (as people are doing) and propoganda only works when people are there to listen/watch

BLM is a pet project of the elites (as is the current black people vs. cops narrative promotions) so it should be expected that they get 'the bump' by the establishment, but it's always funny to see them push it a tad too hard.

Brazil. But I can understand most americans and most british just fine. I have trouble with Indians speaking english and blacks.
Watch the Ice Cube movie Friday and the 1976 movie Car Wash if you can and you could probably check blacks Americans off that list

More and more, @IDL is proving to make more sense

He definitely is. I would also like to point out that the Bible has be calling this long before IDL.

There WILL be a one world government no matter how people feel about it. If Hillary wins then we've hit the point where we can no longer hold off or delay the inevitable. And that also means you should really focus in getting right worth God before its too late.

CNN has been really bad when it comes to anything race related. They often have "panels" of 4 people when talking about race issues, which is always comprised of 3 black people that all agree with each other and the one white dude that's too afraid to disagree.

Back