CNN is a Farce. Edits Video to Pretend Milwaukee Criminal's Sister Called for Peace

Why would they even risk this knowing they'd be called out for being completely dishonest? This is internet troll level news reporting, and they aren't even trying to hide it. I'd expect this low brow move from a small and radical (left OR right) news outlet....but from one of the biggest news networks in the country? Scary stuff.

Probably just didn't expect someone's cell phone vid to end up on YouTube.

Well at least you are open with your racism. Its easy to know you and the people who liked this post are disgusting human beings. Not sure how this is not a bannable post though

Every comment that you don't like shouldn't lead to a ban.

Has CNN come out and said it was done deliberately? Otherwise its a pretty quick rush to judgement considering we have no idea why they edited it in that way. Its just speculation

They edited the video of the Milwaukee shooter's sister to make it look like she was calling for peace and they even say "his sister calling for peace"

They show only the clip when she says “Don't bring the violence here!”

"What she actually said was “Don't bring the violence here! Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

Edited Video:

Unedited video

Why the fuck would you expect CNN to air someone calling for people to burn down the suburbs. Are you fucking stupid? And you're mad that they didn't do it?

Oh wait, the answer is obvious. You have an agenda. That agenda prevents you from examining an issue from more than one angle. So you just keep seeing the world through whatever horseshit lens you currently have on.

Why the fuck would you expect CNN to air someone calling for people to burn down the suburbs. Are you fucking stupid? And you're mad that they didn't do it?

Oh wait, the answer is obvious. You have an agenda. That agenda prevents you from examining an issue from more than one angle. So you just keep seeing the world through whatever horseshit lens you currently have on.
CNN is the one with the agenda......
And since when is the truth horseshit?
Liberals are seriously disturbed.

Are you saying the way CNN reported this gathering was honest and forthright?

319972_orig.jpg

Sort of.

Eesh. That's an uncomfortable looking map...

CNN is the one with the agenda......
And since when is the truth horseshit?
Liberals are seriously disturbed.
Sure CNN has an agenda. But if you're crying about how CNN didn't air someone calling for the suburbs to be burned down, your agenda is being revealed as well.

If you were in charge, would you honestly want to broadcast that??

I'm saying the way CNN reported this gathering was Jesus like.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about the way that people expect the news to reported accurately. By looking at the raw footage, it's clear that this story was manufactured, not reported.

"She's calling for peace." Did her full comments seem peaceful to you? She literally advocated for going into the suburbs and burning down those communities.

Frankly the news is supposed to tell it like it is. These suburbanites need to know what might be headed their way.

I'm talking about the way that people expect the news to reported accurately. By looking at the raw footage, it's clear that this story was manufactured, not reported.

"She's calling for peace." Did her full comments seem peaceful to you? She literally advocated for going into the suburbs and burning down those communities.

Frankly the news is supposed to tell it like it is. These suburbanites need to know what might be headed their way.
And you want CNN to be the platform for every emotional, unstable person that has something to say?? Sorry, that's not news.

I dunno then. She was crazy and emotional. What do you expect them to do? It's not a simple situation.

I'll agree it's not simple. Few social and moral situations are. I actually wish more people would understand that.

Back