CNN is a Farce. Edits Video to Pretend Milwaukee Criminal's Sister Called for Peace

Liberal 1: Guys, crime is dropping across the board in black areas, and blacks are attending college at a really high rate! What the fuck is going on? If this keeps up, they'll be safe, educated, and won't be relying on our handouts in exchange for votes anymore! We have to stop this!

Liberal 2: Lets just make them really angry at cops until they run them out of their neighborhoods. Then crime will spike with no police around. And then we can get them even angrier and have them burn down all their stuff and destroy everything they worked for. Finally, we'll flood the universities with useless "African studies" and "Social justice" degrees so that we can shackle them with huge debt, but not actually have to teach them to think or give them employable skills. Now they'll be poor, unsafe, stupid and voting for us forever!

Lol. How is this hard to comprehend for some people?

"Hey police, STOP shooting black people! ......shoot the Mexicans instead."
-CNN declares DrDrune calls for peace.

-CNN reports Drdune champions black rights and is the next mlk

Cool, maybe you'd have a point, except that they keep talking about her and playing clips about her. They consider it news, they just want to spin it a certain a way.

It would be like the Unabomber saying "Its is regrettable that people have to die, but I'll kill more until my message is listened to", and someone leading with the headline "Unabomber: 'It is regrettable that people have to die', pleads for peace and nonviolent solutions"
Your Unabomber example makes no sense. I do agree that they are spinning it.

I specifically avoid discussing shit with people like you that can only make sense of this world by dividing it between "right" and "left" opinions. Your kind is going extinct.
It's plain to see you support that kind of behavior.

Can the liberals on here at least admit cnn and msnbc = fox news now?

Where do you make the edit?

When she called to end the rioting, I was glad.

When she called to burn the suburbs, I was angry and appalled.

When she said, "We need our weaves" and immediately tried to say she doesn't wear them but they're still needed, I fucking lol'd.

Last edited:
I don't know what CNN was like back in the day, but I'm under the impression it tried to carve out the middle ground. So much for that lol. I only go with Reuters and NPR nowadays.

It's plain to see you support that kind of behavior.
You should work on understanding the world without having to place everything in either the "left" or "right" basket. Until then your opinion is pretty much worthless.

Can the liberals on here at least admit cnn and msnbc = fox news now?

It is actually worse in terms of bias now. A few years ago they were the most neutral (even though they were still clearly left leaning) Nowadays (surprisingly) Fox is the most balanced of the three networks...(not when they have pundits like Hannity on but when they are actually playing news segments)

Speaking of Hannity...I wish they would go back to the old format with Hannity though and have an oppossing viewpoint like they did when it was Hannity and Colmes

Back