CNN is a Farce. Edits Video to Pretend Milwaukee Criminal's Sister Called for Peace

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They edited the video of the Milwaukee shooter's sister to make it look like she was calling for peace and they even say "his sister calling for peace"

They show only the clip when she says “Don't bring the violence here!”

"What she actually said was “Don't bring the violence here! Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

Edited Video:

Unedited video

Last edited:
Don't ever get between a black woman and her weaves, cities will burn lol.

Cp6FjCIXYAArRMW.jpg:large

Damn, CNN. That's bold. They should probably stop covering the story, because there is no way they aren't going to be called out on their integrity after this shit makes the rounds.

They always walked a fine line, but that's just blatant propaganda for their agenda.

Good catch. I watched the original video on Fox last night.

I cam't understand what she is saying really. As a non-american I find many black people impossible to understand.

Cnn is getting offensive. I was done trusting them when they cut away from the lawyer in Cleveland who was starting to talk about taking responsibility for criminal actions thy can result in police shootings.. So offensive and wrong. Who is sending their marching orders? Or did they just hire 65% women, 15% gays, 15% minority males, and 5% white males for their offices (the ideal diverse workforce from what I gather from college attitudes) and this is the result?

your typo is probably accurate, she was calling for a piece

A black cop shoots a black guy who pointed a stolen gun at him. So black people respond by rioting & robbing black businesses... And robbing & targeting white people.

Just goes to show the intelligence level of blacks.

Great catch...

My god...talk about blatant distortion and lying.

I'm not sure what's the worst cable news network anymore...

Cnn, msnbc or fox news

They edited the video of the Milwaukee shooter's sister to make it look like she was calling for peace and they even say "his sister calling for peace"

They show only the clip when she says “Don't bring the violence here!”

"What she actually said was “Don't bring the violence here! Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

Edited Video:

Unedited video

CNN is a bunch of liars saying his sister was calling for peace. Unbelievable.

A black cop shoots a black guy who pointed a stolen gun at him. So black people respond by rioting & robbing black businesses... And robbing & targeting white people.

Just goes to show the intelligence level of blacks.

That's like going into a trailor park and saying whites are stupid. Low class people gonna be low class people.

That's the kind of environment I grew up in and why I don't support redistributing wealth to these type of people.

Fuckin' lol. They're just making their own people look like animals, also fuck CNN.

CNN is a bunch of race baiters anyway. They have a ton of blood on their hands for all the race baiting through the last 8 years.

Has this made any major news? I googled it and could only find a blog site called NewsBusters that is talking about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back