CNN and MSNBC in ratings free fall since election. FOX is booming !

Fox News channel is more than tripling CNN and MSNBC in total viewers in primetime, with Fox averaging 2.9 million viewers to CNN’s 960,000 and MSNBC’s 959,000, according to Nielsen Research.

In total day, Fox is beating CNN and MSNBC combined with 1.82 million viewers in the category versus 765,000 for CNN and 559,000 for MSNBC.

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/309087-fox-news-tripling-cnn-msnbc-in-viewers-since-election-day

Good, good - it seems their hate is destroying them. Journalism as it was meant to be is gone and these bolshevik progressives have overplayed their hand. Europe is rising from the EU grip, Brexit, Trump's election are good signs.

That MSNBC and CNN are taking is just par for the course at this point.

How do I have to keep pointing this out.

Hey trump people, remember fox news tried to destroy trump.

Fox news is apart of the media that is a glorified propaganda outfit.

How do I have to keep pointing this out.

Hey trump people, remember fox news tried to destroy trump.

Fox news is apart of the media that is a glorified propaganda outfit.

Is anyone saying they aren't? Just pointing out how everyone loves to point out Fox News's bias while pretending like CNN and MSNBC don't have an agenda. You don't see as much public shaming of those networks.

Is anyone saying they aren't? Just pointing out how everyone loves to point out Fox News's bias while pretending like CNN and MSNBC don't have an agenda. You don't see as much public shaming of those networks.

Fair enough.

What's that thing Dems like to say?

"Elections have consequences."

I "get" that the Joker is an untrustworthy, psychopathic clown who laughs in the faces of those he has deceived. So, yes, essentially Trump.

And hey, why don't you go all in with the other guy who thinks that the billionaire class is opposed to lower taxes and deregulation. Let's have that debate. Maybe you can learn me something about them oligarchs.

Did you really just compare Trump to a supervillain mass murdering psychopath with severe personality disorders? And then try and deflect it into some other debate? Do you usually have this much trouble saying "Whoops, got that one kinda wrong!"?

Did you really just compare Trump to a supervillain mass murdering psychopath with severe personality disorders? And then try and deflect it into some other debate? Do you usually have this much trouble saying "Whoops, got that one kinda wrong!"?

Wait... I thought you said I was trying to deflect away from improper use* of the Trump/Joker meme to cover my ignorance over the definition of oligarchy?

And just out of legitimate curiosity... What would you personally consider a correct, ICBNA-approved usage of the Trump/Joker meme?

* As defined by the ICBNA (Internet Comic Book Nerd Association)

Wait... I thought you said I was trying to deflect away from improper use* of the Trump/Joker meme to cover my ignorance over the definition of oligarchy?

And just out of legitimate curiosity... What would you personally consider a correct, ICBNA-approved usage of the Trump/Joker meme?

* As defined by the ICBNA (Internet Comic Book Nerd Association)

Trying too hard.

Meh Fox sucks too

i remember watching fox in europe and they criticized trump too, but it was more balanced
cnn on the other hand is just disgusting
now i can see why the germans installed cnn for free in their cable network

Excellent. Operation Oligarchy is progressing exactly as planned.

donald-trump-joker-makeup-batman.jpg
So good.

Things really flipped bigly during this election. I always thought CNN was for the intelligent people when I was younger. Ha
It uses to be decent. It's only the last five years it's gone to shit. I remember I saw a piece on it about the KKK about whether it needed some rebranding to clean up its image and I was like "fuck this shit".

Give Trump a little time. He hasn't even been swore in yet.

Fox News channel is more than tripling CNN and MSNBC in total viewers in primetime, with Fox averaging 2.9 million viewers to CNN’s 960,000 and MSNBC’s 959,000, according to Nielsen Research.

In total day, Fox is beating CNN and MSNBC combined with 1.82 million viewers in the category versus 765,000 for CNN and 559,000 for MSNBC.

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/309087-fox-news-tripling-cnn-msnbc-in-viewers-since-election-day

Good, good - it seems their hate is destroying them. Journalism as it was meant to be is gone and these bolshevik progressives have overplayed their hand. Europe is rising from the EU grip, Brexit, Trump's election are good signs.

That MSNBC and CNN are taking is just par for the course at this point.

ratings.png

Back