CNN and MSNBC in ratings free fall since election. FOX is booming !

Television news is dumb in general.

If you want to be properly informed you need to try reading the news as written by real journalists... not the telephone game version of news that gets released on television.

You should have just let your first post on this thread stand. Praising "real journalists" for informing the masses is like,.... I can't even think of a proper comparison.

I think this has a lot to do with the embarrassing reaction to Trump's win from the left. I think a lot of people are distancing themselves from that party and in turn distancing themselves from news outlets that cater to those ideals.

I don't know... I think a lot of Hillary's base are starting to come around to Trump.

Seeing him bring hawkish generals, corporate CEO's and former members of Goldman Sachs into his cabinet has caused them to breathe a sigh of relief and begin to trust that maybe Trump really is on the right track.

Good, they are fucking terrible. During the last 4 years they've been more biased to the left than fox is to the right. The difference though, is that fox doesn't pretend to be neutral, they tell you what they are. CNN goes way out in loonyville while pretending that it's non biased fact-based journalism

I don't know... I think a lot of Hillary's base are starting to come around to Trump.

Seeing him bring hawkish generals, corporate CEO's and former members of Goldman Sachs into his cabinet has caused them to breathe a sigh of relief and begin to trust that maybe Trump really is on the right track.

>mattis
>hawkish

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing

CNN and MSNBC are neck and neck.

It's only getting worse. This shit all started when CNN started pandering to minorities and gone full SJW.

You should have just let your first post on this thread stand. Praising "real journalists" for informing the masses is like,.... I can't even think of a proper comparison.

Contrary to popular opinion, there is still plenty of real journalism out there.

The problem is most of you don't care enough to seek it out.

Things really flipped bigly during this election. I always thought CNN was for the intelligent people when I was younger. Ha

In England we get the BBC...
giphy.gif

Everyone knows CNN and MSNBC are nothing but left wing propaganda. On election night, CNN didn't call the election for Trump until he was walking out for his victory speech and MSNBC didn't call it until his speech was over. Fox News deserves it's criticism but CNN and MSNBC were so in the pocket of the democrats, they actually turned Fox News into a fair and balanced org.

At least you Americans have some alternatives, the spectrum between Swedish media outlets are a full on hard on for identity politics and open borders to chimeras about the necessity of mass immigration in order to ensure "pensions" and welfare.

Some journalists are back pedaling now since people are not gullible anymore when it comes to their agenda but people don't forget.

People begrudgingly watched leading up to the election to get their trump fix...All along being disgusted at their absurd narrative. ..election is over and so is their ratings. Fox is no prize either.

Good. CNN and MSNBC are sickeningly awful. Just an absolute disgrace on every single level. FOX is easily the best of all the major news networks, by a wide margin.

I expect at some point Breitbart will start a streaming newcast like TYT. Then, the butthurt will flow freely and in yuge amounts.

Fox is your only choice if you want to avoid the liberal agenda being shit down your throat.

Good, they are fucking terrible. During the last 4 years they've been more biased to the left than fox is to the right. The difference though, is that fox doesn't pretend to be neutral, they tell you what they are. CNN goes way out in loonyville while pretending that it's non biased fact-based journalism

Literally what?

z9GgAs0.png

Fox is shit also.

Hopefully after his 2 terms, Trump will start up his own media empire.

Back