CNN and MSNBC in ratings free fall since election. FOX is booming !

I expect at some point Breitbart will start a streaming newcast like TYT. Then, the butthurt will flow freely and in yuge amounts.

Is Breitbart publically traded? I should buy some Breitbart stock. They are becoming a media force, simply because all the other media keeps talking about them so much.

fox doesn't pretend to be neutral,

Doesn't pretend to be neutral meaning they openly support one side, but Isn't their slogan "fair and balanced"?

Fox-News-fair-balanced.png

Is Breitbart publically traded? I should buy some Breitbart stock. They are becoming a media force, simply because all the other media keeps talking about them so much.
I believe it is.

**Edit** I was wrong. It looks like its a private company.

CNN and MSNBC are neck and neck.

It's only getting worse. This shit all started when CNN started pandering to minorities and gone full SJW.
Imagine what it will be when half the viewer base is deported! :D

An educated person would not watch any of the three.

They are all horrible.

Honestly, before they went under, I would watch Al-Jazeera America before any of those.

>mattis
>hawkish

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing

lol

You're such an unabashed, propagandist toady for Team Trump.

Even the quasi-loony libertarians at the Ron Paul Institute understood General Mattis was a capital "H" war Hawk.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arc...neocons-panting-for-president-mad-dog-mattis/

Why are the neocons panting like a dog in heat for "Mad Dog" Mattis?

His speech today at the military-industrial complex funded Center for Strategic and International Studies tells the tale of the tape. What gets the Mad Dog all hot and bothered? War with Iran!

And, in what must be music to the ears of all those inside the Beltway who have become rich robbing the rest of us to pay for their wars, Mattis spells out his foreign policy. In a word: War!

"We know that vacuums left in the Middle East seem to be filled by either terrorists or by Iran or their surrogates or Russia … In order to restore deterrence, we have to show capability, capacity and resolve."

And even the genuinely loony gang at Info Wars understands that Trump's boy General Flynn is a hawk, too.

http://www.infowars.com/neocon-invasion-of-team-trump-fully-underway/

Wayne Madsen Reports has learned from multiple knowledgeable sources that the proponent of neo-fascism, Michael Ledeen, is working closely with former Defense Intelligence Agency chief Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, to ensure that as many neocons from the Bush 43 and Reagan eras find senior positions in the Trump administration.

Flynn co-authored a book with Ledeen that was released in July and titled, “The Field of Flight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies.”

Cutting taxes and relaxing regulations is oligarchy now?

No, man, the rich want higher taxes and more worker and environmental regulations on their businesses.

Jeezus H. Chrysanthemum...

No wonder Trump was so easily able to sucker the electoral majority of this profoundly ignorant nation. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

No, man, the rich want higher taxes and more worker and environmental regulations on their businesses.

Jeezus H. Chrysanthemum...

No wonder Trump was so easily able to sucker the electoral majority of this profoundly ignorant nation. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
And this won't lead to businesses growing and creation of jobs?

What the fuck does the Joker have to do with oligarchy?....

tumblr_leog7urUCx1qbj46wo1_r1_500.0.gif

Didn't think I'd be getting called out by comic book nerds demanding authenticity. Should have given more consideration to my Sherdog audience.

I just meant it in the sense that Trump "put one over" on those who supported him in the name of the working class.

Please forgive me for dishonoring the DC mythos, good sir. :)

And this won't lead to businesses growing and creation of jobs?

63065_1288206672700_full.jpg

So you think supply-side economics is some sort of kryptonite to the oligarch's Superman??

It's actually the opposite. It's the spinach to their Popeye.

Chastisement from the crowd who still believe in hope and change and that eliminating one full time job and replacing it with two part time jobs means unemployment is reduced? Nobody in their right mind is impressed.

tumblr_leog7urUCx1qbj46wo1_r1_500.0.gif

Didn't think I'd be getting called out by comic book nerds demanding authenticity. Should have given more consideration to my Sherdog audience.

I just meant it in the sense that Trump "put one over" on those who supported him in the name of the working class.

Please forgive me for dishonoring the DC mythos, good sir. :)
Yeah, you have to be a real DC nerd to get what the Joker is all about... My guess is you're just covering that you don't know what an oligarchy is.

Yeah, you have to be a real DC nerd to get what the Joker is all about... My guess is you're just covering that you don't know what an oligarchy is.

I "get" that the Joker is an untrustworthy, psychopathic clown who laughs in the faces of those he has deceived. So, yes, essentially Trump.

And hey, why don't you go all in with the other guy who thinks that the billionaire class is opposed to lower taxes and deregulation. Let's have that debate. Maybe you can learn me something about them oligarchs.

Back