CNN and MSNBC in ratings free fall since election. FOX is booming !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fox News channel is more than tripling CNN and MSNBC in total viewers in primetime, with Fox averaging 2.9 million viewers to CNN’s 960,000 and MSNBC’s 959,000, according to Nielsen Research.

In total day, Fox is beating CNN and MSNBC combined with 1.82 million viewers in the category versus 765,000 for CNN and 559,000 for MSNBC.

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/309087-fox-news-tripling-cnn-msnbc-in-viewers-since-election-day

Good, good - it seems their hate is destroying them. Journalism as it was meant to be is gone and these bolshevik progressives have overplayed their hand. Europe is rising from the EU grip, Brexit, Trump's election are good signs.

That MSNBC and CNN are taking is just par for the course at this point.

Being an independent I literally couldn't watch either of the liberal networks. They reach and fabricate so damn much

Not to say Fox is clean, i hate the news overall. Its all shit and political anyway.

I get my news from Sherdog

Last edited:
Fox is very bad too. So much editorializing and not enough news

Hopefully fox goes into free fall too soon once people start realizing all the crap being shoved in their faces. On all of these MSM networks.

In England we get the BBC who keep telling us that lorry's are attacking us on their own accord.

American television news is the worst.

If you're getting it from there you're probably already dumb anyway.

I'm sure you Brits with your BBC are just chalk full of non-leftists propaganda - dumbass.

Television news is dumb in general.

If you want to be properly informed you need to try reading the news as written by real journalists... not the telephone game version of news that gets released on television.

Television news is dumb in general.

If you want to be properly informed you need to try reading the news as written by real journalists... not the telephone game version of news that gets released on television.

you assume a lot about others, don't you ?

In England we get the BBC who keep telling us that lorry's are attacking us on their own accord.

And we fund them to feed us that garbage, too.

I think it's about time the BBC were made to stand on their own two feet.

I prefer Fox to CNN or MSNBC but I can't watch any of them for very long.

Between terrorist attacks, scandals, elections; and on slow news days the economy is about to collapse. I get depressed. Lol

So much for your mainstream media arguments.

And we fund them to feed us that garbage, too.

I think it's about time the BBC were made to stand on their own two feet.

I have never paid the TV license in my life and never will. The problem is people assume that the BBC and their TV license inspectors have legal authority, when they have none. But If in the unlikely event that someone from the BBC does turn up at your house, they will try and get you to sign a piece of paper stating that you are using their services without a license and once you do this then they can fine you. But if not, just tell them to piss off, and there is nothing they can do.

fox is great. Hannity and Bill Oreilly are both fantastic. Im not a fan of the other shows but those two shows are super informative and both of them are highly educated and confrontational. I like the msnbc morning show they have a good mix. Anderson Cooper used to be good but idk he kinda dropped off during this election. His narrative seemed a forced neutral, you could tell he was obviously highly edited in what he could talk about. He has such great potential to be the goat news person of our times but he probably needs to leave cnn to do that. He cant really be objective working there.

Fox also is horrible though
But I'm happy to see this trend. If you're watching CNN every day you're probably losing IQ points over the course of a year.

Fox can be pretty bad but at this point Infowars has more credibility than CNN and MSNBC.

I thought for sure hiring Ron Howard's brother would have kept their ratings up.

giphy.gif

I think this has a lot to do with the embarrassing reaction to Trump's win from the left. I think a lot of people are distancing themselves from that party and in turn distancing themselves from news outlets that cater to those ideals.

Excellent. Operation Oligarchy is progressing exactly as planned.

donald-trump-joker-makeup-batman.jpg

Back