Cmon....Is Venum as bad

it's literally the same as reebok who gives a fuck
Yeah, honestly, who gives a fuck about uniforms instead of dana white? As long as we dont see the ball huggers again, i personally could care less.

"The community" lol i'm legit balling.
I guess Dahmer is included in their community too since he sex with men. I try to not categorize people together on unimportant things like who they sex with because then Freddie Mercury and Dahmer are in the same box and only getting my support based off arbitrary current event nonsense.

I honestly just don't how what the term is. And no intentions whatsoever to make a joke out of it.

I honestly just don't how what the term is. And no intentions whatsoever to make a joke out of it.
I mean people use the term community you're correct there. It's just disingenuous as it treats people as a monolith. It's like some weird way people use current events for social validation.

I mean people use the term community you're correct there. It's just disingenuous as it treats people as a monolith. It's like some weird way people use current events for social validation.

Gotcha.

Does it really matter? I wasn't aware that MMA fans were complaining about Venum vs. Reebok or which is better etc... Why does it matter?

Virna also chose to wear those colors to show support. Not sure though if she's a member of the community or not.

20210619103011_Highlight_V1_1_600_1.PNG

Well, she's a female fighter so odds are...

The quality and usability of Venum gear compared to Reebok is night and day. Venum is far superior in everything outside of the name brand to the masses.

My biggest issue is...............................why isn't a couple bigger sponsors on the gear to add to the pot for the fighters to make more money. Seems very easy to do and cost the UFC nothing or is that just it, the UFC would rather have Metro PC or Modelo only pay them top dollar for advertising in the cage and not put money anywhere else(contribute to the fighter sponsor payout) where they might only get 20% of it or whatever. I know they approached Reebok about it and Reebok shot them down. Pretty sure Venum would do almost anything the UFC asks.

let them fuckin wear what they want this isnt a fuckin team sport....so what if fighters had condom depot on thier ass, when its a good fight i didnt notice/care what the fuck anyone is wearing....fucking muay thai guys are literally naming themselves after merchant chains, I DONT GIVE A SHIT if their shorts are all the same

It isn't about us fans caring, it's about appeasing the blue chip sponsors/media outlets of the world like Budweiser's, Miller, Modelo's, GM, Pepsi, Coke, etc of the world. You can even throw in Disney/ESPN deal they currently have. The upper crust of the world don't want their logo associated with certain other companies or even give the perception that they are associated with something they don't approve of. They have enough "Karen's" in this world to deal with. Sounds stupid, but it's the truth. Now is there ways around this that could pay the fighters more out of sponsorships, no doubt.

Venum gear looks at a lot better than Reebok did, some of you are crazy.

Have you all forgotten the basic fight shorts with pre-set cum stains? Who the fuck thought that looked good?

UFCGMP0016_A.jpg

908156836.jpg.0.jpg

The Reebok design team was actually retarded

shirts.jpg

It's nice to know Chito supports the Pride/LGBT movement, or community (I don't really know what's the term). Yes, I read those rainbow colors are optional for this month of June. You can choose to have it or not, and good for Chito in showing his support.
Yep, especially since Latin America is big on the machismo mindset

Venum gear looks at a lot better than Reebok did, some of you are crazy.

Have you all forgotten the basic fight shorts with pre-set cum stains? Who the fuck thought that looked good?

UFCGMP0016_A.jpg

908156836.jpg.0.jpg

The Reebok design team was actually retarded

shirts.jpg
Thank you

I can't see how anyone looks at that shit and says it's better than Venum

It's nice to know Chito supports the Pride/LGBT movement, or community (I don't really know what's the term). Yes, I read those rainbow colors are optional for this month of June. You can choose to have it or not, and good for Chito in showing his support.

you forgot a lot of letters after the T.

I’m an old chunk of coal. So 2 guys buttfucking is pretty gross to me.
There is nothing could make me be like awww isn’t that sweet.

some are fans of it such as yourself and that’s fine. Although I don’t care what another human does. There are certain things that are just gross. Like black olives they really gross me out. And pickled herring. But not as bad as two guy doing hardcore gay anal sex.

why you idiots care about the shorts design during a fight?

My problem with their UFC uniforms is those line patterns all over the place. Looks generic and shitty.
That is my issue - they just look generic with those lines.

They need to at least start giving the fighters some say in the style.

Would be cool to see Aldo in some Venum muay thai shorts

images-2.jpg images-1.jpg

Weird. Until this thread I hadn't heard a single complaint.

I'd heard a lot about some fighter with shorts on backwards or something like that. Maybe it was Vettori? Ya, that got a lot of attention a few weeks ago.

And I wouldn't be surprised to find out some fans were ripping.

But nope. Not one single complaint. And I'm here most days.

So I have to conclude this is a bit of a strawman.

Back