Cmon....Is Venum as bad

Maybe it's like 5-10% better, more dynamic but less professional looking. Still doesn't come nowhere near close to own fighters wearing their own gear. The UFC should at least have a small collection of brands to choose from, literally putting out every kit to one brand is just too bland.

Maybe it's like 5-10% better, more dynamic but less professional looking. Still doesn't come nowhere near close to own fighters wearing their own gear. The UFC should at least have a small collection of brands to choose from, literally putting out every kit to one brand is just too bland.
Reebok kits were so played out and boring

Venum has always been gaudy as fuck and a bit too expensive for mma apparel. Good quality, though. My shorts are still in decent shape after 10+ years. My problem with their UFC uniforms is those line patterns all over the place. Looks generic and shitty.

FS_LIGHT_3.0_BLACK_GOLD_HD_01_2400x.jpg

Hell, no graphics at all would look better imo.

Last edited:
It's a step backwards, Venom is a b grade mma brand, where Reebok is a b grade level sports brand, I know which one is rather wear.

its honestly the exact same

how hard is it to let fighters customize their shorts but just have a big venum logo

Who cares? For the sport, it makes sense that everyone wears the same style/brand, who makes it doesn’t matter. Venom sounds a bit trashy but I don’t care since I don’t buy fight kits or care about branded stuff when I work out.

Reebok was def more professional looking. started out bland and rough (typos) but over the years it had become very good. Imo UFC should buy Reebok for cheap and turn it into something great.
I'm sure the UFC will do a far better job handling Reebok than Adidas is already doing. There has been talk of Reebok being for sale, the current estimate is roughly 2.8 Billion dollars to get them. Should be no problem for the UFC to get them "for cheap"

let them fuckin wear what they want this isnt a fuckin team sport....so what if fighters had condom depot on thier ass, when its a good fight i didnt notice/care what the fuck anyone is wearing....fucking muay thai guys are literally naming themselves after merchant chains, I DONT GIVE A SHIT if their shorts are all the same

It might sound silly in 2021, but that might be a problem for middle America.
Remember, we don't mind violence; but allusion to sex?
Not on my watch, or mother's.

I can only defend uniformed fighters to a certain extent. Its all just money funneling. But i prefer venum over rebook

I just don't care about the fight kits, they were meh before Reebok, meh during Reebok, and are meh during Venum. I care about the fights.

Back