Cmon....Is Venum as bad

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As some of you whiners make it out to be or is it really that bad?

Me I don't mind them at all Certain dudes they're pretty badass in fact

Chito was murdering in absolute style

I hope Venum takes this somewhere and becomes the standard for the UFC

marlon-vera-of-ecuador-prepares-to-fight-davey-grant-of-england-in-a-picture-id1324447299

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F06%2F10-Vera-v-Grant-2021-06-19_CU-0269_2021061972235985.jpg

It's nice to know Chito supports the Pride/LGBT movement, or community (I don't really know what's the term). Yes, I read those rainbow colors are optional for this month of June. You can choose to have it or not, and good for Chito in showing his support.

It's nice to know Chito supports the Pride/LGBT movement, or community (I don't really know what's the term). Yes, I read those rainbow colors are optional for this month of June. You can choose to have it or not, and good for Chito in showing his support.
Thanks
Was totally wondering what that was about

Maybe he hadn't cleaned his shorts since he smeshed Sean O'Malley's rainbow head all over the place.
LiquidSphericalAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

*I'm joking of course good on him*

let them fuckin wear what they want this isnt a fuckin team sport....so what if fighters had condom depot on thier ass, when its a good fight i didnt notice/care what the fuck anyone is wearing....fucking muay thai guys are literally naming themselves after merchant chains, I DONT GIVE A SHIT if their shorts are all the same

Last edited:
Reebok was def more professional looking. started out bland and rough (typos) but over the years it had become very good. Imo UFC should buy Reebok for cheap and turn it into something great.

I never get the argument that venum and reebok deals make the ufc more professional. If anything I found fighters wearing what they wanted to way more professional looking. Besides, fighters get much less money with those deals than individual sponsor deals but I guess the UFC wants to control all income streams of their fighters.

Back