CM Punk and Cathal Pendred Twitter Beef Going On (LIVE)

I hope Pendred legit rips a limb off.

I liked Punk as a pro-wrestler, but the fact that's getting sensitive about being ridiculed by other UFC fighters is hilarious. Fuck sake man you're here as a circus act.

Funny how you're getting sensitive about Punk's supposed sensitivity to Pendred's tweets. They're both just trying to sell the beef to sell the fight, dog. I guess it's working since you're now actually rooting for one of these two chumps.

Yikes, that could actually backfire on Punk. Don't talk bad about the org!

I don't think there is any way to argue on twitter and not seem like a giant twat

Lol. CM Punk just blocked me on twitter for speaking the truth.

Good battle! Punk got him early but Pendrad got him towards the end

Look, we get it: Phil "CM Punk" Brooks got into the UFC as a gimmick, but so did Sean Gannon, and James Toney and Kimbo Slice (even though they had real combat sport experience, but no MMA/NHB). The bottom line is tons of new people will tune in to watch him fight, which can only help the sport of MMA in general, and the UFC in particular, grow. I mean he'll, I love freak show fights. Let Punk fight Giant Silva or Akebono. It'll be fun to watch. Bottom line is more people watching equals the growth of our sport. If the UFC wants to use Phil Brooks to do it, God bless "em

Look, we get it: Phil "CM Punk" Brooks got into the UFC as a gimmick, but so did Sean Gannon, and James Toney and Kimbo Slice (even though they had real combat sport experience, but no MMA/NHB). The bottom line is tons of new people will tune in to watch him fight, which can only help the sport of MMA in general, and the UFC in particular, grow. I mean he'll, I love freak show fights. Let Punk fight Giant Silva or Akebono. It'll be fun to watch. Bottom line is more people watching equals the growth of our sport. If the UFC wants to use Phil Brooks to do it, God bless "em

I'll simplify your post. In the UFC, money making comes before all those irrelevant shenanigans like: rankings, fight experience or fight record.

EDIT: Celebrating my yellow belt achievement with some gifs of Mrs. Punk
ilDb3TkjDzZKx.gif

iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif

Call me crazy but I'd love to see Punk fight him and somehow knock him the fuck out. I'm not a Punk fan by any means, just can't stand Pendred.

This is heating up.

I'll simplify your post. In the UFC, money making comes before all those irrelevant shenanigans like: rankings, fight experience or fight record.

EDIT: got my yellow belt, sweet. Time to bust out an av.

^^^thats about right. I get long winded 😎

This whole "beef" makes me want Punk to win even more now.. Pendred comes off as a proper **** tbh.

EDIT: Celebrating my yellow belt achievement with some gifs of Mrs. Punk
ilDb3TkjDzZKx.gif

iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif

Where's her ass?

The way Pendred back peddles is a joke...man up!!!

27-30 to Pendred even if he gets KTFO....

Back