CM Punk and Cathal Pendred Twitter Beef Going On (LIVE)

Outstanding work CM Punk.

He's right. Cathal has been a huge disappointment since TUF. For a man with the size of Cathal to fight the way he does is disgraceful. And then talks about being disappointed and fights exactly the same way in his next fight.

I'm with Punk. Pendred just trying to get a cheap laugh shitting on another guy. Lame. Fuck him.

Can't much stand Pendred, Punk posterized his ass.

Punk smacks Cathal around for 3 rounds but Pendred wins 30-27

LOL 'Chick Magnet Punk'
AJ Lee is fine as hell!

Cathal fuked up on that one.

CM Punk wins this one.

Cathal doesn't even have the basic sense to understand that the longer this spat goes, the worse he's going to look to the MMA community.

I hope he continues. This is great!

I always though CM Punk was being quiet and respectful about his MMA career. I don't remember him coming in all cocky and stuff. I know nothing about the dude other than he was int he WWE. Is he usually arrogant and confrontational or is he trying to get himself a fight?

Nice try Cathel but I don't think they reward fighters that nobody wants to watch with incredibly high profile fights. Good on ya though for figuring out the importance of selling a fight. But unfortunately you're previous works gonna hand cuff you on this one. Try calling out Nate Marquardt or something.

I always though CM Punk was being quiet and respectful about his MMA career. I don't remember him coming in all cocky and stuff. I know nothing about the dude other than he was int he WWE. Is he usually arrogant and confrontational or is he trying to get himself a fight?

The guy's well known for being a douche and a whiner.

I would totally watch this. It's kinda perfect actually.

Let the guy who thinks he can train to fight in the UFC, fight the guy that MMA nerds say can't fight.

The results will be hilarious & vastly entertaining no matter what happens.

This

Both guys went hard.

thats what happens when you call out somebody who used to talk shit for a living

also that footage of punk training looks like it came from right when he started (based on the haircut) so he's probably better than that now

He was being discussed as his first opponent behind closed doors at the beginning of the year.

Fake beef to hype the fight.

Back