CM Punk and Cathal Pendred Twitter Beef Going On (LIVE)

I actually agree with punk. Sure he has no fights, but pendred is god awful, and I have no idea how he has the record he has. I wouldn't be surprised if punk showed better stand up then pendred.

haha was thinking the same thing.

CM Punk was always good on the mic. Pendred didn't stand a chance.

Let the Punk Sweepstakes commence!

Trying to out trash talk cm punk on any level, is only going to end up you getting destroyed. the guy has been doing that sort of thing for years. He's the master at it. And pendred is a coward. Why beef with punk? haha

"No matter what happens?" Really, Pete? This would be a mismatch of epic proportions. The single worst mismatch in modern UFC history (maybe even in UFC history, period). I doubt the commission would even sanction that fight.

I only say that because a fight's still a fight. And I don't know what CM Punk can do by the time he's 'ready'. Gotta be fair. But yeah Pendred probably wins 49 out of 50 times.

Pendred is definetly UFC caliber btw, maybe even top 15 but never a top 10. I think hell get better with time and you will all be surprised.

I really dont like Pendreds fights find him boring and entertaining but he does not seem like the kind of fighter to ever lose 3 on the bounce unless its top 15 guys.

Can't wait until his arrogant fake-ass gets put in the Octagon, too see how he "put the guy you're fighting to sleep. Not the audience".

Let me get this straight. Pendred starts shit with Punk and punk isn't supposed to fight back? And now you're calling him a fake ass? Cause he didn't keep quiet? wow, just wow.

The fuck does that make Phillip Brooks then, not even Xplode Fight Series level?

It makes him a pro-wrestler who is in a 1 year training camp, its an experiment, a foray, not his career.

I only say that because a fight's still a fight. And I don't know what CM Punk can do by the time he's 'ready'. Gotta be fair. But yeah Pendred probably wins 49 out of 50 times.

With 20 of those being decisions he clearly should've lost

You'd think fighters would attempt to befriend CM Punk in order to gain popularity.

Lol this is getting too much. Might need a mod to help me with this. Embedding tweets is weird on Sherdog.

Bwahaha, Pendred got fucking rekt.

You'd think fighters would attempt to befriend CM Punk in order to gain popularity.

Yeah, why try to pick a fight with CM Punk and get a shit-ton of money and exposure, when you can kiss his ass for free and get no response.

Yawn....

104971-Harrison-Ford-who-gives-a-shit-LWhF.gif

haha, I can't defend Cathal Pendred at all. That dude is not UFC/Bellator level.

real talk...every Irish fan I asked about Cathal at MGM during the 189 weekend said he was boring as shit.

Cathal would kill CM Plunk.

Cathal may fight like he's underwater, but he's too good defensively and way to big for CM. Guaranteed loss.

Back