CM Punk and Cathal Pendred Twitter Beef Going On (LIVE)

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score

Let the Punk Sweepstakes commence!

Last edited:

This was a work.

Good ol Cm punk

talking so much shit without even having a fight yet

Oh fuck I guess we know who his opponent is. Someone called this awhile ago. I have less than zero interest in watching CM Punk fight Pendred.

I'm sorry I missed this the first time. Pendred looked silly. Same old shit.

Can't wait until his arrogant fake-ass gets put in the Octagon, too see how he "put the guy you're fighting to sleep. Not the audience".

GkcCT7B.gif

Dear god......

Well, Punk isn't wrong.

Guys like Pendred are the type to make the Amish demographic tune in.

They're about as violent as a gardening scene.

CM punk talked shit about Pendred on twitter after his fight with Sean Spencer. The decision victory for Pendred was a gift, but CM Punk, with zero time in a cage, should not be the one talking shit. There is a reason Pendred went after CM Punk...you're making it sound like something it isn't.

uhh no

you idiots defending Pendred have NO IDEA what you're talking about

Punk made a comment on twitter and for some reason Pendred thought Punk was talking about him even though the tweet didn't reference him AT ALL from there Cathal began shitting on Punk constantly......the tweet was posted around the Pendred fight but Punk immediately said it had nothing to do with him

long story short its Cathal that started shit and he also further instigated because he couldn't keep Punk's name out his mouth probably just looking for an easy payday

haha, I can't defend Cathal Pendred at all. That dude is not UFC/Bellator level.

I would totally watch this. It's kinda perfect actually.

Let the guy who thinks he can train to fight in the UFC, fight the guy that MMA nerds say can't fight.

The results will be hilarious & vastly entertaining no matter what happens.

I actually agree with punk. Sure he has no fights, but pendred is god awful, and I have no idea how he has the record he has. I wouldn't be surprised if punk showed better stand up then pendred.

Finally someone called out Cathal Pendred.

I hope Pendred legit rips a limb off.

I liked Punk as a pro-wrestler, but the fact that's getting sensitive about being ridiculed by other UFC fighters is hilarious. Fuck sake man you're here as a circus act.

CM SHOULD stand for Chick Magnet, some of his ex's (as well as current wife) are hot as hell.

I kinda liked Punk coming in when he was showing respect and admitting he didn't deserve the shot but was going to put the work in

I get the guy took a little shot at you but shut up put your head down and prove the guy wrong because right now you don't have the skills to back up the WWe mouth. Plus he didn't call you out you dummy he was just mocking your lack of talent

haha, I can't defend Cathal Pendred at all. That dude is not UFC/Bellator level.

The fuck does that make Phillip Brooks then, not even Xplode Fight Series level?

Oh fuck I guess we know who his opponent is. Someone called this awhile ago. I have less than zero interest in watching CM Punk fight Pendred.

You wouldn't want to watch Punk get his ass handed to him?

Yeah, CM Punk is a fake fighter and blah blah blah

He destroyed Pendred in this exchange though

I would totally watch this. It's kinda perfect actually.

Let the guy who thinks he can train to fight in the UFC, fight the guy that MMA nerds say can't fight.

The results will be hilarious & vastly entertaining no matter what happens.

"No matter what happens?" Really, Pete? This would be a mismatch of epic proportions. The single worst mismatch in modern UFC history (maybe even in UFC history, period). I doubt the commission would even sanction that fight.

Back