Close calls that could have wrecked your life

about 5 years ago i was really hammered drunk and drove home from my friends house. I hit a little girl on a bike. I always wonder how my life would have been different if I had pulled over instead of leaving the scene.

serious?

Rofl

Threads titled "close calls thaylt could've wrecked your life"

Try reading comprehension next time

I'm not talking about the thread title. I'm talking about your statement, "I've saved two lives with it". You didn't save shit, you just didn't happen to kill them.

Getting married to my fiance last year. Would have been a shitty situation.

Im probably no more than 15 minutes from you. Im at the border of Rancho and Ontario.
Man this story gives me the chills every time I hear you tell it. Condolences SG.

Thanks man. Its been 8 years and my irl friends and I still dont talk about it. The only time I can is on here. I lost 5 friends that year. 2 ODd and the other 2 were in bad car wrecks.

Well when i was 14 years old or so, my friend and I found his step-fathers six-barrel revolver. We ran around with, pulled the trigger a couple of times, it was not loaded so it was all fun.
Then I decide to point it at my friend for a few seconds, actually intending to pull the trigger, but he freaks out, so I quickly aimed away from him.
I start teasing him about how big of a pussy he is, because it is obviously not loaded.. I point it at a road (luckily no cars) and pull the trigger and *BAM!*..

I felt like absolute shit.. Did not tell anyone. But I felt like a scumbag, being so close to actually shooting my friend because I was not smart enough to actually check if there was a bullet in any of the chambers. And then a big enough of an idiot to aim it at him, intending to pull the trigger..
That would have been terrible.. Can't even imagine..

All automobile related below...

Car accident as a passenger, hit a tree head on... had the car slid differently it could have been worse.

I did a slow-ass 360 going 35km/h on black ice driving down seymour mountain? in my 4x4 at night and slid like a "curling rock" towards the embankment, but stopped.

Again in my 4x4 we were trying to get to some hot-springs during winter and couldn't get up a steep slope, I slid down with basically zero control but towards the mountain, if the road sloped the other way I would have rolled 20x to the bottom... scary shit in the snow...

Last summer I slid into a soft shoulder in my 4x4 again, way out in the back-country mountains, any more and I would have rolled like 10x and killed 2 other people for sure.

I think about these things all the time, seems like I have one scary moment per year in my 4x4 and it's tough to ignore these experiences as I keep doing stuff...

Almost got side swiped about a month ago. Dude was speeding pretty quick through a light. I would have been killed if I had been hit.

Also when I was like 21 I raw dogged a girl I had known in high school. She had already had 3 kids with 3 different dudes. No kid, no STD. I lucked out and got a bit smarter after that one.

I'm not talking about the thread title. I'm talking about your statement, "I've saved two lives with it". You didn't save shit, you just didn't happen to kill them.

Rofl I killed them. You're an idiot.

Rofl I killed them. You're an idiot.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything intelligent from someone whose biggest risk to life or lifestyle is killing someone by selling them prescription drugs. I'm the idiot all right.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything intelligent from someone whose biggest risk to life or lifestyle is killing someone by selling them prescription drugs. I'm the idiot all right.

No, its just that you're an idiot if you think the dealer is responsible for the buyer OD'ing.

Then that means the bartender is responsible for the drinker dying of alcohol poisoning

It means there's no personal responsibility

No, its just that you're an idiot if you think the dealer is responsible for the buyer OD'ing.

Then that means the bartender is responsible for the drinker dying of alcohol poisoning

It means there's no personal responsibility

Yeah, but society has come to a consensus that it's okay for bartenders to serve liquor, and even then, there is legal liability on the servers part as far as how much they can serve you.

Society has also come to a consensus that selling prescription drugs illegally for recreational use is not okay, and there's a huge amount of culpability on the part of the seller for the damage caused. That's why sentencing for dealing is generally much more punitive than for simple possession. That's why, as you stated earlier, you get in a lot more shit if a junkie dies on your living room floor after consuming pills you sold them as opposed to walking out your door alive.

But go ahead and call me an idiot again, you're clearly an amazing human being.

About 12 years old I decided to shoot my BB gun at a tree in my backyard . I was about 6 feet from tree, as I looked down the sight of the gun and pulled the trigger. I watched the BB hit the tree and bounce straight back at me. It hit me in that little pouch at the inside corner of my eye. If it had been a quarter of an inch to the right, I would have lost my eye for sure. The experience freaked me out

Attempted OD. Was young and though I had found "the one". She went back home for two weeks (did modeling for extreme sports companies-every single one you could think of). On the 15tg day I wake uo to a text from her. I'm happy cuz I ger to wake up and talk to.her :) not as good as waking up next to her, but you get the poing

The text reads: "I still love (ex-fianc

Yeah, but society has come to a consensus that it's okay for bartenders to serve liquor, and even then, there is legal liability on the servers part as far as how much they can serve you.

Society has also come to a consensus that selling prescription drugs illegally for recreational use is not okay, and there's a huge amount of culpability on the part of the seller for the damage caused. That's why sentencing for dealing is generally much more punitive than for simple possession. That's why, as you stated earlier, you get in a lot more shit if a junkie dies on your living room floor after consuming pills you sold them as opposed to walking out your door alive.

But go ahead and call me an idiot again, you're clearly an amazing human being.

If I was a shitty human being, I wouldn't be well stocked with Narcan in case my clients needed assistance. And yeah, you're an idiot for delving this far into my original post.

You're saying you shot up 500mg of heroin and 120mg of oxy and rolled on 200mg of mdma? Like, you used that much over a period of time, over several hours or throughout the night? or you dosed all of those in single shots/at once.. like you did all the H as fast as possible(in as few doses as possible), all the oxy, and dosed all 200mg of mdma at once?

One 1/2g H shot
One 120Mg Oxycodone shot
One 200Mg parachute of pure MDMA imported from France

All took less than, say, 2.5 - 3 minutes

Back