Close calls that could have wrecked your life

Attempted OD. Was young and though I had found "the one". She went back home for two weeks (did modeling for extreme sports companies-every single one you could think of). On the 15tg day I wake uo to a text from her. I'm happy cuz I ger to wake up and talk to.her :) not as good as waking up next to her, but you get the poing

The text reads: "I still love (ex-fianc

I was 20 driving on the freeway coming home from work at around 1am. I was going about 85mph when I saw a figure jump over the median and try to jump in front of my truck. I swerved last possible millisecond and avoided him. I look in my rear view mirror and see another car coming. As im exiting I hear the screeching of the tires and the guy get hit.

It shook me up. Next morning I got a call from my ex telling me Joe got hit on the 210 last night and is dead. He was a great friend of ours and killed himself that night. I almost killed him. The paramedic on seen was his best friend. He didnt recognize the body at first until they found his legs and pants 200 feet away on the opposite side of the freeway. He checked the wallet and saw his best friends ID. That was a fucked up year for all of us.

Last edited:
The other day I was driving, waiting at a green light with my wife in the passenger seat. She always has the habit of trying to show me stuff on her phone while I'm driving. This time for some reason I checked out what she was showing me on her phone and probably spent 5 seconds with the light green. Most valuable 5 seconds of my wifes life and mine because a car sped through that light going probably 60 (in a 40mph zone) with no intention of slowing down or stopping.

When I was a kid I threw a pair of scissors at my brother from across the room. Flew into the desk right next to his left thigh. Could have made some real damage if it had entered into his thigh (and the second biggest artery) nevermind somewhere in his upper body.

That could have been some tragic shit.

Also, in my teens I escaped big debt by successfully running away from the cops several times (once a cop and his dog actually ran right past me while I was lying in a dark ditch) while I was doing graffiti. Pretty sure I wouldn't be a lawyer now if they had caught me.

Driving through a blizzard on the highway last year and I'm going about 30 mph and the car in front of me starts to slow down and swerve a little bit. I notice it and I hit my brakes gently only to start swerving myself. I get close to his car and jerk the wheel to the right and miss his car by about 6 inches. No joke. And we both end up off the highway, but luckily it wasn't a far drop off the road.

Anyone who has ever driven on K-10 in Kansas knows that there are parts with HUGE drop-offs off the highway which would have surely injured me seriously if not worse.

When I was 12 or so I was walking with my cousin, who was about 15 at the time. We are walking in a kinda secluded area, well she tells me to turn around and there is a guy in a white truck slowly driving back and forth clearly staring at us. We start running into the woods(probably the worst idea, but it was a shortcut to her house) we get to her house and tell her parents and they call the cops and cops come and talk to us and tell her parents that a few days before there was an attempted kidnapping not far from here with a car that matched the description we gave.

Not sure if they ever caught the guy..

Last edited:
I was 20 driving on the freeway coming home from work at around 1am. I was going about 85mph when I saw a figure jump over the median and try to jump in front of my truck. I swerved last possible millisecond and avoided him. I look in my rear view mirror and see another car coming. As im exciting I hear the screeching of the tires and the guy get hit.

It shook me up. Next morning I got a call from my ex telling me Joe got hit on the 210 last night and is dead. He was a great friend of ours and killed himself that night. I almost killed him. The paramedic on seen was his best friend. He didnt recognize the body at first until they found his legs and pants 200 feet away on the opposite side of the freeway. He checked the wallet and saw his best friends ID. That was a fucked up year for all of us.

WTF, odd how everyone in this story knows eachother.

Also, watch out if you're on the 210/10/60. CHP has been going all out lately.

Back when I was 17 I dated this girl for about 2 weeks and she is to this very day the craziest girl I've ever been involved with. I broke it off, and then I learn a few months later she got pregnant. Dodged a bullet there.

I did see her the other day at the liquor store though and she looked damn good. Must resist!

Another thing, if you're going to be selling legit opiates, keep a Narcan shot handy. I've saved two lives with it. Horrifying experiences, because a dead addict on your floor means your ass

Probably the scariest experiences of my.life

WTF do you mean by 'legit'?Legit would be the dose that you're prescribed by your doctor.

Also, you don't get to claim 'saving a life' for narc'ing someone od'ing on drugs that you sold them. That's no different than giving someone a gun to shoot themselves and driving them to the hospital after they do.

Had sex without a condom with a couple of bitches, never came in them, but still.

I have a cpl. First one i was driving with a few friends transporting fairly large amount of drugs. Sheets of acid, over half lb of weed and few bottles of whiskey (under 21). Got pulled over by a cop. Turned out he had found a friend of mine's wallet and pulled us over to return it. We thought we were all going to jail. If i would have gotten arrested my life would be a lot different.

2nd time i was at my house partying with some friends.....i was maybe 17. My friends wanted to go out and i said nah im wasted im gona stay home. They left and i heard shooting a cpl minutes later. They had stopped their car in the middle of the street to fight some gang members, were beating the gang members asses when one of them got a shotgun and started shooting

Edit......the gang members started shooting

When I was about 7 I had chicken pox, had too stay inside:(

So, we lived in a 3 story building way on the top and see my friends in the park downstairs. I stand on the windowsill to yell something to my pals while pressing on the fucking screen. Screen pops out, all my force was behind it and fell 3 stories into the rock garden below. Wasn't really hurt, just in shock lying there.

That wasn't even the worst part. At the hospital a nurse cut my fucking monster truck rallyshirt o f a monster truck called Awesome Kong off of me from the collar down the middle.

I loved that damn tshirt:icon_sad:

Had sex without a condom with a couple of bitches, never came in them, but still.

LOL, good point. Didn't even think of that.

Possible horrible outcomes avoided:
1. nasty STD
2. chick gets pregnant and refuses to get an abortion.

WTF, odd how everyone in this story knows eachother.

Also, watch out if you're on the 210/10/60. CHP has been going all out lately.

Yea and the crazy thing is is that I live in a big city. So its not like a backwoods small town where everyone knows everyone.

Yea this past month the CHP has been all over the fucking place. I cant go 2 freeway miles without seeing someone pulled over or CHP creeping with the radar.

Yea and the crazy thing is is that I live in a big city. So its not like a backwoods small town where everyone knows everyone.

Yea this past month the CHP has been all over the fucking place. I cant go 2 freeway miles without seeing someone pulled over or CHP creeping with the radar.

I've had to be careful. Already got a ticket about two weeks ago. What I've noticed is on Saturday mornings they are out in full force and I'll see like 5 speed traps on my ride home and about 3 cruising around.

I've had to be careful. Already got a ticket about two weeks ago. What I've noticed is on Saturday mornings they are out in full force and I'll see like 5 speed traps on my ride home and about 3 cruising around.

What city do you live in?

When I was 11 I made the stupid stupid mistake to accelerate a bit while going down a steep hill... and then I couldn't stop.

There was a river at the end of the hill filled with sharp rocks that were coming of the water. I couldn't slow down and was a afraid that I'll be impaled on them. So I decided to jump of a rock near rock in some bushes. I fell in poison ivy. Because I landed with the side of my face. Like half an hour later I was like two-face. One side all swollen and red and the other fine. I got a few cuts and bruises but I was fine in a few days. Even that jump could have been really dangerous as there were bushes and small trees there. I could have impaled myself on those as well.
Lady luck was on my side that day.

Lesson, don't ever accelerate, even a bit, when going down hill. You can't stop, the feeling is pretty scary when going down and seeing that river rapids and rocks are your destination.

Last edited:
WTF do you mean by 'legit'?Legit would be the dose that you're prescribed by your doctor.

Also, you don't get to claim 'saving a life' for narc'ing someone od'ing on drugs that you sold them. That's no different than giving someone a gun to shoot themselves and driving them to the hospital after they do.

Heroin, oxycodone, hydromorphone, fentanyl. And if they didn't get it from me, they would've gotten it from someone else. Get off your high horse

Edit: and I HIGHLY doubt that prrson would have Narcan shots ready in case shit hit the fan

lol... way too many times to post on here. I live close calls, or I did live close calls for a while. I always push the envelope, but I make it every time. No legal trouble whatsoever, no record of anything really when I should in jail probably like fucking 5 years if I got charged for what was THERE, they got all the evidence. I had to be airlifted to the hospital after this car accident, and in my blood there was like every drug, lol. I hit all the categories almost. I didn't get charged with a DUI or even see a police officer.

Fortunately I'm living differently, but I know all about 'close calls' lol

Oh damn, there's a few I can think of.

Was riding with my buddy in one car, my brother and some other friends were in cars in front of and behind us. We were heading to go play some paintball out in the country. Me and my buddy I'm riding with are talking about what strategies we're going to use and boom all of a sudden the car spins out, to this day I don't know what happened. We go off the right side of the road where there's a little embankment, our wheels on the left side of the car come off the road and miraculously the car rights itself back onto all four tires and we swerve back onto the road.

I sit there for a second shocked, my buddy keeps driving in silence.

"We almost just died," I say softly.

My buddy says, "Yep. Let's not speak of it."

Back