Clinton's Reported Income Of 140 Million Since 2007

(Sigh) Just because a politician is rich, doesn't mean they're less trustworthy in the eyes of voters, it's an issue of credibility.

Hillary's low poll numbers have to do with the Email scandal, Bengazi, and suspicions about foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State.

Her poll numbers weren't very high in the 2008 primaries either.

Her poll numbers aren't low. She wins the nomination in a lock and beats any republican in the general from every poll I've seen. No one who might consider voting for her cares about fake outrage shit like Benghazi.

However, the email thing really is disturbing and Clintonesque.

Power, she wants to rule the world. Sort of like Pinky and the Brain.

Because Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, etc. aren't power hungry :rolleyes:

What politician isn't power hungry? Frankly Obama was probably the least power hungry president we've had in a while and everyone on the right still hates him.

It's incredible how easily the very top politicians can rake in money after leaving office. Millions just for opening their mouth and letting some generic bullshit flow out. And being connected, of course.

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today

To clarify: Hillary did say that she and Bill were "flat broke" when they left the WH. And she did say that, now, in 2015, she and Bill were not "truly well off" (despite being fully aware of the fact that they had earned 141 million dollars over the course of the previous seven years or so.)

The "quote" I added was just my imagining how Hillary might try and reconcile her absurd disconnect. To date, to my knowledge, she has yet to attempt to really do so with her own mouth. But, if it happens, I'm sure the results will be humorous.

141 million does not go as far as it used to.

141 million does not go as far as it used to.

That's true. Plenty of pro athletes go broke after such paltry earnings.

We should start a collection for Bill and Hillary...just in case.

They want to make bank, bro. They want to drive a Range Rover.

That's true. Plenty of pro athletes go broke after such paltry earnings.

We should start a collection for Bill and Hillary...just in case.
I'm seriously enjoying HBO's Ballers.

The ads haven't appealed to be at all. What's good about it? Funny?
I thought the same, we mainly just watched it because it followed True Detective. It's light-hearted and has funny moments. Not serious, just fun. Lots of broke former millionaires and those on the way to that fate.

she's rich, who cares, plenty of rich politicians, comes with the territory.

Her poll numbers aren't low. She wins the nomination in a lock and beats any republican in the general from every poll I've seen. No one who might consider voting for her cares about fake outrage shit like Benghazi.

I meant her poll numbers asking about trustworthiness and leadership.

Likewise, an earlier CNN poll that found 57% of voters did not consider Clinton to be

To clarify: Hillary did say that she and Bill were "flat broke" when they left the WH. And she did say that, now, in 2015, she and Bill were not "truly well off" (despite being fully aware of the fact that they had earned 141 million dollars over the course of the previous seven years or so.)

The "quote" I added was just my imagining how Hillary might try and reconcile her absurd disconnect. To date, to my knowledge, she has yet to attempt to really do so with her own mouth. But, if it happens, I'm sure the results will be humorous.

hi and good evening Ultramanhyata,

that quote shouldn't be held against her

'evening GSM,

I meant her poll numbers asking about trustworthiness and leadership.

Mrs. Clinton's poll numbers aren't too glossy, to be sure. this poll, http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-trustworthy-honest-2015-7, indicates that Americans find Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump equally untrustworthy.

the good news for Democrats is that, on the whole, the public views Democrats as much more trustworthy than Republicans, and also much, much more empathetic than their counterparts on the right.

- IGIT

hi Uchi Mata,

the deleted emails bugs me also, but i just don't think that story is going to have legs with the electorate.

Mrs. Clinton is going to be the next POTUS. the GOP are just tethered to too many oddball positions to win in a general election.

- IGIT

'evening GSM,

Mrs. Clinton's poll numbers aren't too glossy, to be sure. this poll, http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-trustworthy-honest-2015-7, indicates that Americans find Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump equally untrustworthy.

the good news for Democrats is that, on the whole, the public views Democrats as much more trustworthy than Republicans, and also much, much more empathetic than their counterparts on the right.

- IGIT

Hey IGIT!

The difference is Clinton has been in politics forever, so voters perspectives of her are pretty set in stone.

Trump has only been involved in politics for a month and a half. He's defied political opinion that he would never be a challenge to the nomination, and his poll numbers have risen every week since his announcement.

-GearSolidMetal

Hey IGIT!

The difference is Clinton has been in politics forever, so voters perspectives of her are pretty set in stone.

Trump has only been involved in politics for a month and a half. He's defied political opinion that he would never be a challenge to the nomination, and his poll numbers have risen every week since his announcement.

-GearSolidMetal

heya GSM,

well, i don't know. i think you're right, on one hand

It's funny to see all these right-wingers who are so genuinely concerned that Clinton might not be as liberal as her positions indicate.

Even more concerning than the amount of her income is the fact Hillary stated she and Bill were not "truly well off" just a couple of weeks ago in an interview.

She possesses a "let them eat cake" level of disconnect from 99.9% of American citizens.

Hopefully we'll get to hear her rationalize with something like this soon:

"When I think of those who are 'truly well off' I'm thinking of billionaires. A multi-millionaire is sort of well off I suppose. But the wolf is still always pretty close to the door. This is what allows me to understand and commiserate with the working poor and middle-class in America. We share the stresses of economic uncertainty that out of touch billionaires like the Koch's simply cannot relate to."

Average Americans need a champion

Back