Clinton's Reported Income Of 140 Million Since 2007

Nice try, they give money to Bill to speak and they donate to their slush fund (Clinton Foundation). This thread is about their income too

You honestly think people pay them millions to speak and aren't buying influence? I know you don't no matter what u say.

Yes, I honestly think that. They're giving a lot more money to her opponents, you know. I mean, are you afraid that she's going to roll back financial reform? Push for cuts to capital gains taxes? Eliminate the estate tax? Cut the top income-tax rate? Cut the safety net?

He linked a Vox article. An extremely left-wing "news" site that more than likely donates to Hillary.

LOL! Don't read anything that isn't the Tea Party Gazette. Don't want to risk learning anything.

He linked a Vox article. An extremely left-wing "news" site that more than likely donates to Hillary.

Say what you want about Vox but the article pulled figures straight from her campaign finance report and listed the top donors.

I mean raw numbers can be rearranged to tell all sorts of bullshit but the burden of proof is on you. Maybe you or your favorite rightwing journalist can actually look at the (public) information and come to different conclusions instead of this knee-jerk "whatevs it's Vox, they lie".

It's not that intellectual dishonesty and lazyness are frowned upon in the War Room (in fact you fit right in) but come on, at least try to raise the level of debate.

r

Hillary and Bill Clinton have made mad money since 2007 with speeches and book deals. Just in speeches alone they made 23 million dollars since 2007. Hillary faces huge problems with the trust issue due to this news after she released her income records.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/01/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-idUSKCN0Q52IH20150801

(Sigh) Just because a politician is rich, doesn't mean they're less trustworthy in the eyes of voters, it's an issue of credibility.

Hillary's low poll numbers have to do with the Email scandal, Bengazi, and suspicions about foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State.

Her poll numbers weren't very high in the 2008 primaries either.

I'm sure Hillary will get the same "out of touch" label that Romney did...any day now.

Romney was neither the first or last incredibly wealthy individual to ever run for office. But he was the first one that legit looked like an alien whenever he opened his mouth and tried to connect with the regular joe. 10 thousand dollar bets, being friends with Nascar team owners, the 49-percent fiasco... ol' Mittens deserved all of the flack he got.

LOL! Don't read anything that isn't the Tea Party Gazette. Don't want to risk learning anything.

I tend not to link to articles that are heavily on either side. But thanks for insisting I'm part of the Tea Party.

Romney was neither the first or last incredibly wealthy individual to ever run for office. But he was the first one that legit looked like an alien whenever he opened his mouth and tried to connect with the regular joe. 10 thousand dollar bets, being friends with Nascar team owners, the 49-percent fiasco... ol' Mittens deserved all of the flack he got.

Not to mention the most important factor--his platform reflected that same out-of-touchness. You had two silver-spoon babies running on eliminating the estate tax, cutting capital gains taxes and cutting the safety net, *while* expressing contempt for the non-rich and all that other stuff you mentioned.

I tend not to link to articles that are heavily on either side. But thanks for insisting I'm part of the Tea Party.

A lot of the writers are left-leaning, but the site is very solid journalistically (honestly, better than 99% of the traditional media, and staffed with stars in the field). To just completely dismiss a moderately left-leaning site without even reading the story screams willful ignorance to me, and in a certain direction.

They probably will try to make Hillary look bad due to being wealthy, depending on the candidate. If it is Jeb vs. Hillary though, it is not like they have much room. But Rubio vs. Clinton? They will go after it.

Pretty sure they went after Kerry for it, but I honestly do not remember that election too well beyond Kerry having all the charisma of Romney, and the right attacking him for his service.

That's just a guy squatting down and taking a shit in the middle of the mall. It's open and obvious, foul obscenity.

I'm actually far more troubled by someone who makes 141 million dollars in seven years looking into a camera and saying they're not "truly well off".

Even more concerning than the amount of her income is the fact Hillary stated she and Bill were not "truly well off" just a couple of weeks ago in an interview.

She possesses a "let them eat cake" level of disconnect from 99.9% of American citizens.

Hopefully we'll get to hear her rationalize with something like this soon:

"When I think of those who are 'truly well off' I'm thinking of billionaires. A multi-millionaire is sort of well off I suppose. But the wolf is still always pretty close to the door. This is what allows me to understand and commiserate with the working poor and middle-class in America. We share the stresses of economic uncertainty that out of touch billionaires like the Koch's simply cannot relate to."

the working poor should resent this statement. hillary (or anyone of equal wealth) can much more easily relate to the koch brothers than the working poor. that is an insulting comment.

She's a rich white person who is out of tough with people or is that for republicans only?

the working poor should resent this statement. hillary (or anyone of equal wealth) can much more easily relate to the koch brothers than the working poor. that is an insulting comment.

That's not an actual statement. That was a joke by Ultra, though he really thinks that it's something she'd say.

Wow. Did she really say all that?

Not surprising I guess. She also said that they were flat broke when they left the White House. It was struggle to make multiple mortgage payments and such. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
She's a rich white person who is out of tough with people or is that for republicans only?

Exactly.

But she's actually really down to Earth. She's even been known to drink a beer.

PH2008041301354.jpg

And John Kerry likes to throw the football around. "Mr. Kerry, I've got Bill Belichick on Line 1."

6a00d8341bfadb53ef0192aca477b5970d-pi

Well, she did try to say that they were flat broke when they left the White House.

Oh, she said something completely different so we should believe an obvious joke openly presented as a joke is real.

Well, she did try to say that they were flat broke when they left the White House.

To clarify: Hillary did say that she and Bill were "flat broke" when they left the WH. And she did say that, now, in 2015, she and Bill were not "truly well off" (despite being fully aware of the fact that they had earned 141 million dollars over the course of the previous seven years or so.)

The "quote" I added was just my imagining how Hillary might try and reconcile her absurd disconnect. To date, to my knowledge, she has yet to attempt to really do so with her own mouth. But, if it happens, I'm sure the results will be humorous.

Back