Elections Clinton vs. Trump Polls thread, v2

Who wins Florida on election day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t bet a dime on him. That being said, all it takes is one particularly damaging e-mail leak coming out at the very worst time and that actually getting social media traction and things could change drastically… But again, I don’t see it happening. Looks like the first female president is going to be a standard bearer for everything that’s wrong with the status quo in politics.

I wouldn’t bet a dime on him. That being said, all it takes is one particularly damaging e-mail leak coming out at the very worst time and that actually getting social media traction and things could change drastically…
I completely agree with that^

That's a pity, I'm pulling for Trump. What Hillary and the Obama administration did in Libya and Syria, and it's flow on effect to Europe is unforgivable.

Anyone even slightly informed on the matter voting Democrat is a sociopath.

This.

They will get on their moral high horses calling Trump and his supporters racist and Islamophobic for wanting to stop Muslim immigration for national seciurity reasons, yet by voting Hillary they are showing that they have no problem with the mass slaughter of innocent Muslims in Libya and Syria. Disgusting hypocrites.

2Nmgh.jpg
Nobody's nervous, anymore.

Now we're just pissed we're stuck with Clinton for four years.

Trump opened his house to an illegal immigrant. He is a hero.

Nice attempt at doom and gloom, but perhaps you should stop judging by polls with shady polling methods like talking to more registered Dems than Repubs. Not to mention that Trump will draw many unregistered voters and independents.

The Sea Hag's support is largely artificial. How much energy is behind her? How many of her supporters do you even know?

Currently, she's struggling to fill gymnasiums, while Trump is drawing thousands to his rallies. And the debates haven't even started. This will go down to the wire, as always, but only because the Dems will do everything they can to rig the election.

Hillary rally:

hilary-omaha-gym-575x431.jpg

Trump rally (with thousands of people watching outside):

Last edited:
Nobody's nervous, anymore.

Now we're just pissed we're stuck with Clinton for four years.
If she's elected, I don't even know if she lasts 4 years. I'm not kidding. She's got too many scandals and she's insane.

Also don't count Trump out because Crooked Hillary needs to do 2 things. She needs to stay out of prison, and keep from being admitted into the mental ward of a hospital. Those might be harder tasks for her than people think.

ZV1cxn.gif

hillary-gif-seizure.gif
Well, if you can somehow stay out of the mental hospital, I think a politician can find a way

Currently, she's struggling to fill gymnasiums, while Trump is drawing thousands to his rallies. And the debates haven't even started.

Bernie was filling stadiums. Having a hardcore fanbase will only get you so far.

Bernie was filling stadiums. Having a hardcore fanbase will only get you so far.

True, but Bernie is no Trump. He was too soft on Hillary in the debates; the "nobody wants to hear about your damn e-mails anymore" line was pure white knighting. He might as well have quit the race and gone home then and there.

Trump is going to brutalize Hillary in the debates and they know it, which is why they've tried to carve them up into quick, short segments. The breaks will give her time to cough, pop her pills, or run to the bathroom.

This seems to sum up the situation rather succinctly:

Just for googles I giggled most of the other polls' methods...yeah LA Times/USC poll blows.
It's not even rated in Fivethirtyeight's pollster rankings. I think it's safe to ignore it until more serious polls show a similar trend.

I think the debates will swing the votes big one way or another and wikileaks will release some bad stuff come OCT as well. Trump can win just doesn't look good now.

elections are rigged, of course Trump cannot win..even if he win.

I wouldn’t bet a dime on him. That being said, all it takes is one particularly damaging e-mail leak coming out at the very worst time and that actually getting social media traction and things could change drastically… But again, I don’t see it happening. Looks like the first female president is going to be a standard bearer for everything that’s wrong with the status quo in politics.

I don't even see an email leak helping. I mean, the email could say the most damning things, but the video of Trump being rude will resonate with more people because more people in U.S.A. don't read, they watch.

I remember when there was no way he had a shot at the primaries too.

Hillary has some pretty serious medical issues it seems. Constant seizures, and mental lapses. I hate her guts, but I really feel she is physically unable to be president. She's obviously a lying piece of shit crooked cunt also.

Also don't count Trump out because Crooked Hillary needs to do 2 things. She needs to stay out of prison, and keep from being admitted into the mental ward of a hospital. Those might be harder tasks for her than people think.

ZV1cxn.gif

hillary-gif-seizure.gif

This CAN NOT be the president ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back