• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Clinton vs Trump Polls thread (Clinton's Bounce Larger than Trump's)

Prediction on Win Margin for Election Night (Electoral College)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookmarked for posterity.

bc9.jpg

Ask Trump how that Jew dick tastes. He's gone from OK, to another piece of shit overnight in my book. Oh well.

Your overuse of profanity is so typical of a classless modern leftist. It's a pity that you're a mod; we could do with someone setting an example at the helm.

Here, maybe you should read this:

http://www.cusscontrol.com/swearing.html
I disagree with Madmick about Trump and laugh at the cross-sectional polls (that constantly shift in Trump's favor as time progresses), but he's far from an SJW. Consider him more in the Shapiro-"Never Trump" crowd rather than Trigglypuff.

What a joke you have become. Less than a month ago I told you that the polls means nothing this early into the race and that was when Rassumen was saying Trump was leading Clinton, then you proceeded to jerk your dick at the RCP polls which had Clinton leading by over 7 points at the time (Madmick even went as far as editing a posters OP to display this graph because he hates Trump so much and needed to discredit him)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-clinton-officially-tied-in-latest-poll.3236447/

Guess what that same poll now has Clinton's lead down to 3.9% and it's keep getting smaller.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

So now that we can't look at that anymore we are going to hang on unfavorable rankings until those numbers get smaller too and you're denial is so massive you can't even admit that Clinton and Trump are close than you thought. If Trump actually becomes president, I fear you may commit suicide.
trialheats1980.png

I really don't know if I should laugh or cry at this GIF. It's perfect. I can't tell if it's ironic or unironic. I'm not sure if it's making fun of Paul/Trump supporters or glorifying them.

Its impenetrability is inescapably rapturous.

Ask Trump how that Jew dick tastes. He's gone from OK, to another piece of shit overnight in my book. Oh well.
So I take it you're not a fan of the Shellster.

This is petty, but I just can't let this double standard sit. How do I come across as the SJW? I'm dropping f-bombs like the Donald.

Woah, woah, woah...since when does Trump drop off F-bombs?

I do remember Vicente Fox dropping it, and Trump rightly saying that if he himself had done it, there would be bedlam.

Anyway, I'm not ready to cash in my chips and go full Trigglypuff, so you just say what you like, but keep in mind that your expletive-laden posts border on unreadable and are below the character of this forum.

I do remember Vicente Fox dropping it, and Trump rightly saying that if he himself had done it, there would be bedlam.

Anyway, I'm not ready to cash in my chips and go full Trigglypuff, so you just say what you like, but keep in mind that your expletive-laden posts border on unreadable and are below the character of this forum.
Trump dropped the F-bomb at his roast.

Kind of ironic. Apparently when I use profanity it means that I'm not even worthy of being an officer of Sherdog, but when (and despite that) Trump does it he's worthy of the office of the President.

#Trumpsupporterlogic

Last edited:
So I take it you're not a fan of the Shellster.

I'm honestly tired of ALL Jewish money and influence in American politics. Support for the Zionists comes down to the all mighty dollar, and it's bullshit that American politicians are subverting our safety for campaign dollars. It sucks that the narrative on the Jews is already fucked. Thanks Hitler.

Kind of ironic. Apparently when I use profanity it means that I'm not even worthy of being an officer of Sherdog, but when (and despite that) Trump does it he's worthy of the office of the President.

#Trumpsupporterlogic

Wait, so no footage of Trump dropping the F-bomb on the campaign trail in his capacity as a candidate?

Nice try.

Wait, so no footage of Trump dropping the F-bomb on the campaign trail in his capacity as a candidate?

Nice try.
Aha, I see. So endless profanity in public is only an issue if it happens on the campaign trail. If not, then despite ample evidence that without fear of political judgment this is 100% the person he would be, then naturally no character alarms are raised. It's not as if, you know, all that actually demonstrates is that not only is this precisely his character, but unlike yours truly, he will also pretend that this isn't his character to incur the political favor of those with sensitive ears. Yet I thought his support base insisted that he "tells it like it is" and isn't afraid to be himself in front of the cameras.

I see yet ANOTHER example that bewilders me to exactly what thought process it is that bewitches people for Trump. Looks like the umpteenth double standard to me. Freaking personality cult.

Aha, I see. So endless profanity in public is only an issue if it happens on the campaign trail.

Well, it just wouldn't be presidential.

Trump tones down his crassness by a single notch, which is what every trigglebelly has been calling for, and now you're complaining?

Spare me the histrionics.

Well, it just wouldn't be presidential.

Trump tones down his crassness by a single notch, which is what every trigglebelly has been calling for, and now you're complaining?

Spare me the histrionics.
LOL. You just admitted "trigglebellys", yet another pejorative synonym for "SJW's", the group you have been haranguing throughout the thread and to which you've been claiming I belong, are in fact the ones who complain and cry about profanity.

You're the one who cried about profanity.

Dude, I have you flopping like a fish all over a dry dock. This is too delicious. Who's too mad to think?

LOL. You just admitted "trigglebellys", yet another pejorative synonym for "SJW's", the group you have been haranguing throughout the thread and to which you've been claiming I belong, are in fact the ones who complain and cry about profanity.

You're the one who cried about profanity.

Dude, I have you flopping like a fish all over a dry dock. This is too delicious. Who's too mad to think?

Mad?

I'm trolling you, certainly not mad in the slightest. :)

Anyway, SJWs don't care about profanity; they're the ones who overuse it:

http://www.returnofkings.com/75823/...social-justice-warriors-use-so-much-profanity

Nice try.
So the nookie nookie Bill got 20 years ago is relevant , but Trump only gets judged during his campaign. Sounds about right for you Trump people. The guy is making a fool of you, he is a straight up full of shit con artist.

So the nookie nookie Bill got 20 years ago is relevant , but Trump only gets judged during his campaign. Sounds about right for you Trump people. The guy is making a fool of you, he is a straight up full of shit con artist.

If Hillary wasn't trying to paint Trump as anti-woman than it wouldn't be very relevant. But when she is accusing Trump of being bad for women while married to a serial sexual abuser is incredibly relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back