"Claudia Gadelha could beat 99% of the male population"

Or so i know. I don't fight anymore, but i didn't lose much between high school to my late twenties.

In fact i sparred a friend in front of his Kempo Master when i wad 20 and the guy offered to train me for free because he wad impressed that i could hang with a TKD blackbelt with no training. He would fuck me up with kicks, but when we boxed i got the better of him with ease.
thats a lovely made up story youve got there

Doesn't stop there. Edgy Brah actually makes the argument that ANY woman in the UFC could beat up the average guy
what is an average guy ?..... the guy that was married to Bec Hyatt must have been above average, Because he used to beat the shit out of her.

Last edited:
I would bet a 6'0 male ~180 pounds would beat 99% of WMMA fighters with zero training.

Joanna and Claudia are 115 pounds LoL. I could strict over head press them for a set of 20.

That podcast is a total cuckfest and anti-male.
Only 20 reps brah? Brawk could do that shit with one arm X 50.

If you ever trained striking/grappling with a woman, you would know the 99% thing is straight bullshit.

Any 1 month trained average man (let's say 1.75 m, 70 kg) would beat the shit out of a featherweight woman, let alone a flyweight. This nonsense has to stop.

Female vs female, male vs male. There is a reason it is this way. Just stop.

I can see a male vs female fight if people keeps talking about this shit, and believe me, it would be a disgusting show.

Or so i know. I don't fight anymore, but i didn't lose much between high school to my late twenties.

In fact i sparred a friend in front of his Kempo Master when i was 20 and the guy offered to train me for free because he was impressed that i could hang with a TKD blackbelt with no training. He would fuck me up with kicks, but when we boxed i got the better of him with ease.
c71cefc99fe8dc4651204bff68be7a02.jpg

I think you guys massively overestimate the average guy. Ever watch street fights on youtube? Or hell, get in one in real life?

Average guys are complete shit.

Stop putting your inadequacies on others. Just because a 5'2 115 pound woman can beat you up doesn't the rest of us couldn't destroy her.

Pathetic.
the fact you get so offended at the thought of being beat up by a woman is actually hilarious

but she would most certainly wreck you and that other guy, on the same day

The fact that Joe Rogan and the rest of the crew are hyperbolic idiots does not take away from the fact that Claudia is a great fighter and among the best in the women's division.

Topics like this are stupid to begin with.

The more I hear talk about hypothetical like this, the more faith I lose in this sport.

Those guys have been in a gym

90% of these guys saying 'nope' haven't been near combat sports physically

Those guys have been in a gym

90% of these guys saying 'nope' haven't been near combat sports physically

There are 3 million posts in the Training Discussion section of Sherdog. I'm going to go out on a limb and say a sizeable number of Sherdoggers have been to a gym.

Back