"Claudia Gadelha could beat 99% of the male population"

There are a lot of weak ass guys out there. Whats considered "average" is the thing. If an average guy can bench his body weight then I would say he has the strength to beat those smaller women but does he have the aggression? Or the know how? I know a few guys who weigh between 160-200 that might have a hard time with some women fighters. I think a guy who at least got into a few fights growing up and is decently strong can take most women fighters in a life or death fight.

Honestly, I doubt over half of all men living today could bench their own body weight. While plenty of people are in very good shape, the majority of people I see on a day to day basis look like they never work out at all.

Not this pathetic shit again.
Get ready for the army of sherdogers with domination fetish coming in and telling everybody that 115lbs women beat up most 180lbs men and how they would enjoy to see "queen Joanna" beat the shit out of [random male sherdoger who doesn't agree].
But I WOULD like Joanna Champion to beat me up

At least 3+% of males were decent level high school wrestlers, 5-10% are huge beasts, a few more percent have some other real fight training. A few percent have had enough street fights to be a little effective at least.

A lot more that 1% of males are somewhat formidable in a fight.

So I take it they're exclusively discussing training in their home?
Just think about the statement

"There are 3 million posts in the sherdog training section"

Funny enough.

But still, what the hell? lol that figure is so far removed from this discussion, it's not relevant at all. I'm sure those 3 million posts are credible, I'm sure they're all in this forum discussing this topic. Just silly

Straight up, the average man without real and significant experience in fighting, and I mean FIGHTING,Not rolling and hitting the bag, will lose to a professional female fighter

At least 3+% of males were decent level high school wrestlers, 5-10% are huge beasts, a few more percent have some other real fight training. A few percent have had enough street fights to be a little effective at least.

A lot more that 1% of males are somewhat formidable in a fight.
Add soldiers, police officers etc

Oh no this talk again??

giphy.gif

People laugh at this statement because they said similar shit about Ronda and she got knocked the fuck out

They never considered the fact that Holly Holm would beat their ass, too!

"Claudia Gadelha could beat 99% of the male population"

Thats %100 true.

So can Holm, Ronda, Tate, or whoever your favorite fighter is.

Last edited:
Just think about the statement

"There are 3 million posts in the sherdog training section"

Funny enough.

But still, what the hell? lol that figure is so far removed from this discussion, it's not relevant at all. I'm sure those 3 million posts are credible, I'm sure they're all in this forum discussing this topic. Just silly

Straight up, the average man without real and significant experience in fighting, and I mean FIGHTING,Not rolling and hitting the bag, will lose to a professional female fighter

Nothing funny about it. It demonstrates that a lot of Sherdoggers are heavily invested in training. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that the people sharing tips about training have at some point been to a gym. We've already had users within this thread testify to the fact that they've trained, so the idea that they're entirely separate people is a moot point.

'will lose to a professional female fighter'

No, they wouldn't. Most female fighters would get dominated by most men. 'Straight up'

There are a lot of weak ass guys out there. Whats considered "average" is the thing. If an average guy can bench his body weight then I would say he has the strength to beat those smaller women but does he have the aggression? Or the know how? I know a few guys who weigh between 160-200 that might have a hard time with some women fighters. I think a guy who at least got into a few fights growing up and is decently strong can take most women fighters in a life or death fight.
This... I've trained a fair bit so I know quite a few fighters but outside of them i don't know many men who I would bet on against claudia or JJ... I think a lot of people aren't taking into account that 115 is what they weigh when they cut. There walking around at least 145 150 which probably isn't far off the average guy and on average the people who are bigger would be in bad shape... I'm not saying it would be 99% or even close to it but it would be fairly high... Probably in the late 70s or 80s.

This is a fight companion.those guys are stoned as shit.

Nothing funny about it. It demonstrates that a lot of Sherdoggers are heavily invested in training. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that the people sharing tips about training have at some point been to a gym. We've already had users within this thread testify to the fact that they've trained, so the idea that they're entirely separate people is a moot point.

'will lose to a professional female fighter'

No, they wouldn't. Most female fighters would get dominated by most men. 'Straight up'
God damn sherdog's reputation is earned

against a 6ft guy with zero training? have you seen people with "zero training"? they cant fight, like at all..... its actually embarrassing lol
training isn't the be all and end all,plenty of hard bastard around who've never trained a day in their life

kind of like...oh,he hit a woman,he's not a real man,....2 of the toughest bastards I knew hit their old lady,my mate's mum was one of them,dude she lived with was a fearsome fucker.

If the fight starts on the ground, the girl would win. If it starts on the feet, as it most likely would in 99.99% of the time, the guy would win, since the girl would have virtually zero chance to get the guy on the ground. Won't have the strength to get the guy on the ground.

Back