"Claudia Gadelha could beat 99% of the male population"

men and women are different in bone density and natural strength.

a 170 pound trained man has about a 40 percent chance to beat a 230 pound untrained man.

a 130 pound trained woman has NO CHANCE to beat a 140 pound man

You better be fucking joking. Joanna or Claudia could beat up 180 lb men.

Any Bloke that could have a spaka attack and arm punch the living shite out of any woman ..

True story

What does beat mean? She is 5' 4" and probably walks around 125-130 lbs. Well 50% of the male population is old as dirt or too young, and I would guess she could beat 3 out of 5 randomly selected fighting age dudes in a bloodlusted fight to the death, so that would be 80%. 99% seems way far fetched, just because a guy hasn't trained MMA doesn't mean he can't KTFO a man who has trained MMA, much less a 125 lb woman.

It's an interesting theory, I wish we could actually randomly select guys walking down the streets and have them fight Claudia. I'm just thinking of the guys I know personally and I think she would probably beat 8 out of 10. But I'm thinking of the cops I know, the construction guys I know, I don't think she even beats half of them..

Can guarentee she ain't beating 1 adult male in my neighborhood in a full on brawl and that includes the 60 yo + old heads. Kids around here know how to box better than your average 2 year ring student and street fighting is whole different animal.

She doesn't get past any 160 pound male with an ounce of training.

Back