"Claudia Gadelha could beat 99% of the male population"

7d0e5f57b74cefc5e467de0a38c3e07aa6d7e220ed241869f529a1c24f8aed3c.jpg

Of course she would. He would sub most guys or knock them out. He have more knowledge and strength then most men anyway. Stop being so mad about being beaten by a women or Gabi Garcia will come to you at night.

gabi_garcia_3.jpg

White knights act like an average male can't so much as walk and chew gum without tripping and killing themselves. And I'm going to hazard a guess that 99% of the male population includes more than just your 'average guy'.

I'd get seduced enough til we were in combat range, but once I see that mole I'd start peppering her with the jab. I'd finish her off with a capoeira kick to the chin. Mole head clean on

I quit doing karate when i was 14 and haven't wrestled since junior year of high school.

I'm 100% confident that 5'2" Claudia ain't doing shit to me.

In her weight class yes. She beats 99% of 115 lbs (125lbs not cutting) men. Of course that is a pretty small percent of men overall.

This is ridiculous. I just read in the news how our national womens boxing champion was beaten up by his boyfriend(Regular guy, not doing martial arts) and when asked if she thinks she could beat a guy in a fight she said something along the lines of: "If it was a boxing match sure, but if his goal is to throw me to the ground and beat me up then no.)

In her weight class yes. She beats 99% of 115 lbs (125lbs not cutting) men. Of course that is a pretty small percent of men overall.
That means she's the baddest person in the room if she attends a kindergarten sleepover

Of course she would. He would sub most guys or knock them out. He have more knowledge and strength then most men anyway. Stop being so mad about being beaten by a women or Gabi Garcia will come to you at night.

gabi_garcia_3.jpg

Lol, c'mon.

rNMVVvv.gif

I would bet a 6'0 male ~180 pounds would beat 99% of WMMA fighters with zero training.

Joanna and Claudia are 115 pounds LoL. I could strict over head press them for a set of 20.

That podcast is a total cuckfest and anti-male.
There are a lot of weak ass guys out there. Whats considered "average" is the thing. If an average guy can bench his body weight then I would say he has the strength to beat those smaller women but does he have the aggression? Or the know how? I know a few guys who weigh between 160-200 that might have a hard time with some women fighters. I think a guy who at least got into a few fights growing up and is decently strong can take most women fighters in a life or death fight.

This is ridiculous. I just read in the news how our national womens boxing champion was beaten up by his boyfriend(Regular guy, not doing martial arts) and when asked if she thinks she could beat a guy in a fight she said something along the lines of: "If it was a boxing match sure, but if his goal is to throw me to the ground and beat me up then no.)

Even on massive amounts of PEDs they're not safe.

oh ffs not this shit again.
if an average male doesnt hold back, because you know many of use were raised not to hit a woman, he would totally beat the shit out of these female "fighters"

That means she's the baddest person in the room if she attends a kindergarten sleepover
Hey, she could take out Dwarves and possibly Danny Devito as well. Seth Greens odds aren't too good either.

Back